Living On Los

Davidcharles

I have seen a few drink themselves to death,............... smokers suffer the same risk no matter where they are,.................................... but i have never known anybody <deleted> themselves to death,................................................ by the time they are finished with the drinking and smoking, they aint got a decent <deleted> in them anyway.......... :o

Thanks David C., by the way, is it snowing yet? They are expecting it in Korea shortly. It was minus 4 the other day.

No IT not a flake yet and doubt that there will be this side of January.

In fact it is rather warm for this time of year......

The Weather this year has been extraordinary. Warm and sunny. Soon you will all want to come back!

• 3 weeks later...
Do Expats Drink,Smoke and Fuuk themselves into an early grave in LOS?

And anyone know what the life expectancy of the Thai population is officially?

Oh, and Merry Xmas everybody!!!

i think its more that they get too lazy and dont take enough exercise to stay fit and keep the heart in good shape.if you live in a cool climate and move to a hot one your heart has to do more work to keep your body cool.

the heart is like any other muscle if you dont use it you lose it . mind you the hot climate doesnt encourage plenty of brisk walks and activity but more chilling out.

the farangs i knew of seemed to die of heart failure and have heart problems

which in some cases required surgery. diabetes is probly the major threat to thais and farangs, most dont know they have a problem. :o

• 3 months later...

To all the anti fun/vice people who live dry boring lives, well that's just great, but

I'd rather not die of natural causes. I'll have no feelings of regret or missed oportunities when it comes time to go. I definitely agree with Eric though. Think of this: If you smoke, drink, and prong women like a mad devil, fine, but if you eat right, exercise regularly and use protection then you can engage in all the above fun things for a much more extended period of time.

To all the anti fun/vice people who live dry boring lives, well that's just great, but

I'd rather not die of natural causes. I'll have no feelings of regret or missed oportunities when it comes time to go. I definitely agree with Eric though. Think of this: If you smoke, drink, and prong women like a mad devil, fine, but if you eat right, exercise regularly and use protection then you can engage in all the above fun things for a much more extended period of time.

I could do with a prong...wheres the trouble and strife? :o