Honda Click With 15000Km - What'S It Worth?

modafinil

When you say 15000, is the bike from 1 owner known to you, or has it had several owners (green book shows)? Or served as a rental bike? I rarely trust odometer readings.

Tires are obvious, but you'll have checked brakes (how much left), nut and bold wear, spokes, and so forth.

Certainly your driving experiences on it are a plus. I forget if it is optional on your model, but electric start adds a bit.

And yes, year of issue as shown in green book.

If you use ThVisa's classified, set in "motorcycle" and the word "click" - you might find enough entries to give you a range of asking prices.

rental bike = stay away.......there are many scooters for sale on thaivia classifieds and the other websites so my suggestion would be to keep renting until a farang owned fully serviced and taken care of machine comes along with low km......

Edited by nattydread

rental bike = stay away.......there are many scooters for sale on thaivia classifieds and the other websites so my suggestion would be to keep renting until a farang owned fully serviced and taken care of machine comes along with low km......

Whilst I would generally agree with you about buying rental bikes, they are not always poorly maintained. I'm in the rental business and all my bikes are serviced every three months. Also, if the OP has been renting the bike already for a while he should be aware of any issues? with the machine.

Hi OP,

A Bangkok Auction house was selling this for around 20,000 baht for prestine scooters (mirrors still on the bike, paint ok, no dings/dents etc and NO MODS), this was in July 2010. It also depended on the number of bidders attending, hope this gives you a somewhat gauge to go with. At the end of the day it's all about what you are willing to spend.

Hope this helps.

:jap:

Note: I attended several auctions from June-July, numbers of bidders varied between dates.