For A Limited Time Phone Disk Is 100% Free

ThaiLife

This is already possible. When I connect my iPhone, it sees any available space on the phone as a removable hard drive which I can browse and copy to/from. Works great as a quick storage device. This is probably why this is free, because it now seems obsolete.

This is already possible. When I connect my iPhone, it sees any available space on the phone as a removable hard drive which I can browse and copy to/from. Works great as a quick storage device. This is probably why this is free, because it now seems obsolete.

Are you sure you can copy to the Iphone? When i had my Iphone yes it would mount it as a removable drive but you could not copy to it only from it

Are you sure you can copy to the Iphone? When i had my Iphone yes it would mount it as a removable drive but you could not copy to it only from it

Now that you mention it, I installed something on it months ago that allows this, and I can't remember what it is called. Got it through Cydia and it just works so I don't think about it. I will snoop around and if I find it I will let you know.