Inversion Table

MattyHatton

Check with Amway, They sell inversion tables, at least here at the one in Phuket.

https://www.amwayshopping.com/amwayshopping-frontend/shopping/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.amway.amwayshopping.wicket.productcatalog.productdetail.ProductDetailPage&productId=2847&productBrandId=503

25,000Bahtohmy.gif

Edited by NaiharnGym

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey all,,,,sorry for opening an old post but I am looking for a Inversion Table,,,,,,,seen some comments that they have been seen in BKK at some stores. Anyone buy one or have seen them? I am not interested in the high prices at Amway but something in the 4k to 8k range would be good.

Thanks

I contacted a company called Teeter that sells this product and they sent me info of a distributor in BKK near Ekami bus terminal,,,,,,Guess I answered my own question,,,,,,,

We have our exclusive distributor in Thailand who can assist you locally.

You may contact them below I know they will provide you excellent service.

Chansiri Co.,Ltd

50/6-7 Sukumvit 63 (Ekamai Rd.)

North Prakanong,Vaddhana BKK.10110

I contacted a company called Teeter that sells this product and they sent me info of a distributor in BKK near Ekami bus terminal,,,,,,Guess I answered my own question,,,,,,,

We have our exclusive distributor in Thailand who can assist you locally.

You may contact them below I know they will provide you excellent service.

Chansiri Co.,Ltd

50/6-7 Sukumvit 63 (Ekamai Rd.)

North Prakanong,Vaddhana BKK.10110

Update on this post!

The company finally got back to me with some models and prices,,,,,,,,,,glad I was sitting down.

Two models that are now obsolete by Teeter they priced at 25,000 baht. The current model EP550 they want a whopping 29,000 baht

Unreal! The 550 can be bought in the US for around 265 USD . The products are mad here in Asia most likely China.

Very crazy and no way would I buy one for this price