Competition

wasas

On Tuesday, when the water in Nathon was rising rapidly, a group of the legendary brown force was sitting for hours in a cafe, sipping their drinks and having a good laugh watching the shocked shopowners trying to save their lifelihoods. :rolleyes:

I have just been talking to my friendly BIB (he helps me with security) and he said that in the new Chewang police station the water was up to their chest. The police cars - the water was up to the roof. They could not get out! I don't know about other locations. B)

I have just been talking to my friendly BIB (he helps me with security) and he said that in the new Chewang police station the water was up to their chest. The police cars - the water was up to the roof. They could not get out! I don't know about other locations. B)

what can nobody swim?

Next time he comes to get money from you dont give him any. Then see if he is still as friendly :(

Next time he comes to get money from you dont give him any. Then see if he is still as friendly :(

Hehre.......when in Rome and all that. ;)

Saw a motorized dingy outside my bar with 5 or 6 BIB with video cameras, smiling and making jokes as we were trying to clean up the mess!:annoyed:

They can't be doing any shakedowns at the moment because they'll get wet. Joy riding around in a dingy, filming, during this time of crisis represents their true worth. :lol: