South Pattaya Road Resembling A Rubbish Dump

Zodiac

Most tourists wouldn't give any garbage lying around a second thought because most tourists are aware they're holidaying in a developing country and have a fair idea of what to expect. They don't expect things to be the same as back at home.

Exactly...I dare say the "Third World" aspects of Thailand/Pattaya are an attraction in themselves for many "First World" tourists.

yep, that's why they headline the filth and stink in all the brochures.

Most tourists wouldn't give any garbage lying around a second thought because most tourists are aware they're holidaying in a developing country and have a fair idea of what to expect. They don't expect things to be the same as back at home.

Exactly...I dare say the "Third World" aspects of Thailand/Pattaya are an attraction in themselves for many "First World" tourists.

yep, that's why they headline the filth and stink in all the brochures.

It's all of a piece. You never see the nitelife attractions in them either but they are surely an attraction for many visitors.

Plenty of other places in the world to visit, that are clean, where you are respected and not as expensive as Thailand is these days.

There's no place quite like Pattaya though.

If you think I'm wrong, name the other places as I would be quite interested to know of any.