Online Television Streaming Site

JusMe

I don't bother myself with online tv, as torrents provide me with more than I can find the time to see.

But I know some people want it, and I just came across a site which apparently permits access to many channels and programs. I haven't checked it out myself at all - as I said, I'm not much interested in streaming video - but others might take a look and see if it's worth spending any time. All free, by the way.

If this info has been posted already, sorry. I haven't searched as again, don't use this stuff myself.

http://www.filmon.com

It's not really HD, but actually pretty good, needs a solid 2Mbps to work well. Try the free download.

At 10 bucks a month (without xxx) I would consider it, my main reservation is that I don't see a list anywhere of the channels they provide.

I totally agree with OP and use torrents extensively.

However, they are not much us when it comes to live sport, and particular, a five day cricket test match....

Since I changed to a 10Mpbs connection, (which gives me real speeds of about 5- 7 kpbs when tested with a Bangkok server but way under 1 mpbs with any foreign server), my radio BBC streaming is nigh on perfect (it used to stutter frequently).

I would be happy to listen to the cricket commentary on the radio but unfortunately, these live sports broadcasts are always blocked due to rights restrictions.

So my only hope is a TV streaming, so I'm looking for a good site to give it a go. I am prepared to pay if necessary.

If you Google, there are loads of sites out there, but I have no idea which ones are any good.

So if anyone can recommend a decent site I'd be obliged

It really works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a iMac 17" and TOT 6Mbs and it Works,

Only problem now is it is Live so timing for the UK is not good (who want to watch Coronation Street at 1am !! or come to think about who wants to watch Coronation Street AT ALL, EVER !!!!!!!!!!!)

Must admit after being out of the UK 5 years the quality of British TV is awful,can see why the BBC watchdog committee have just giving the BBC a year to improve OR ELSE !!!

It really works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a iMac 17" and TOT 6Mbs and it Works,

Only problem now is it is Live so timing for the UK is not good (who want to watch Coronation Street at 1am !! or come to think about who wants to watch Coronation Street AT ALL, EVER !!!!!!!!!!!)

Must admit after being out of the UK 5 years the quality of British TV is awful,can see why the BBC watchdog committee have just giving the BBC a year to improve OR ELSE !!!

Sorry for being dumb.

What really works??

You haven't posted the name of the site you use to stream from

It's not really HD, but actually pretty good, needs a solid 2Mbps to work well. Try the free download.

At 10 bucks a month (without xxx) I would consider it, my main reservation is that I don't see a list anywhere of the channels they provide.

When you download the player you get a complete list of available channels and also when you go to a certain channel say BBC1 you also get a program guide.

Well worth testing and it is totally free to try NO credit card required.

When you download the player you get a complete list of available channels and also when you go to a certain channel say BBC1 you also get a program guide.

Works all right for me for BBC 1 but none of the other channels stream properly for me. Probably my connection 3BB 2mb (Prem). Does yours work OK on all channels and if so what internet package are you using, maybe time for a change.

Works all right for me for BBC 1 but none of the other channels stream properly for me. Probably my connection 3BB 2mb (Prem). Does yours work OK on all channels and if so what internet package are you using, maybe time for a change.

Works OK most of the time, I,m using TOT with 6Mbs/

I totally agree with OP and use torrents extensively.

However, they are not much us when it comes to live sport, and particular, a five day cricket test match....

Since I changed to a 10Mpbs connection, (which gives me real speeds of about 5- 7 kpbs when tested with a Bangkok server but way under 1 mpbs with any foreign server), my radio BBC streaming is nigh on perfect (it used to stutter frequently).

I would be happy to listen to the cricket commentary on the radio but unfortunately, these live sports broadcasts are always blocked due to rights restrictions.

So my only hope is a TV streaming, so I'm looking for a good site to give it a go. I am prepared to pay if necessary.

If you Google, there are loads of sites out there, but I have no idea which ones are any good.

So if anyone can recommend a decent site I'd be obliged

www.myp2p.eu Works well when I am in Pattaya with a 6mb speed. Have watched several matches using this site. Not perfect but better than nothing.

Hope this helps.

I have a very strong 8-10 mb connection.....and this thing stutters every 15 seconds, has to rebuffer, even when setting buffer to high. Pass! Anyway, won't find the shows I like on it, they're all at torrentz and eztv ^^

"strong 8-10 Mb"? Have you measured it? :huh: