King Size Bed

HowardB

Hi everyone

I have a king size bed in my apartment in Chiang Mai, unfortunately I'm in Australia at the moment and I need a bed size.

The mattress is just a standard size king, which can be found in most furniture shops around most cities. It doesn't have a pillow top or anything fancy. My problem is, I need to know how deep the mattress is. To my knowledge, it's just a standard 6' Kind size bed. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Howard

6' x 6.5'

Thanks for your reply, but I need to know how deep the bed is, the drop. the thickness.

Isnt that variable with different kind of matrasses.

Yep, depending on the quality of the mattress which can be between 6 and 10 inches thick. Also the base, solid, slats or divan. :)

I realise there are many variables, but I am helpless to supply more information except that the base is a wood box style and the mattress just sits on the base

Still, I appreciate the information given

Mine is only 8ins. The mattress that is, otherwise if I were referring to something else I would be boasting.

It one of those cheap 2000 baht coconut shell filled jobs.

Sorry, but I doubt if anyone can give you the information on the details given, too many variations in thickness.