Face Of The Day

Kan Win

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sure which topic this photo would be best in. I was also thinking of the topic... "It shouldn't have worked... but"

It's just a low resolution photo taken with an I-touch camera function. I thougth it worked better in black and white.

Ning_5_B_W.jpg

Yah gotta love kids of that age, Fabianfred. Great photo. Children are a source for endless great photographs. They wear their expressions on their face all the time. You can't photograph children in North America or you get picked up as a paedophile. I'll only dare photograph my own grandkids, and even then I get self righteous stares from bigoted biddies. As long as you don't approach Thai children on their own, it's much easier in Thailand. When I can I'll usually get prints made and bring them back to the parents for free.

Another couple of great photos, Fred. The little girl is darling. And, your son seems to have accepted his haircut. He's a little sober sides in those photos.

On the same "children theme", here are some of my Thai friend's children. The two little girls are either fighting or loving each other. The chubby little one never stops moving and holds her own despite being under 2 to the other girl's 3 years.

The_kids_1.jpg

Child_crying_1.jpg

Child_crying_3.sized.jpg

Fighting over the bicycle...

Child_crying_2.jpg

This picture was taken in Muang Khong, Champasak Province, Laos, back in 1996.

Poor but proud little girl came forward to me and started to pose, totally unafraid and not as suspicious as her friends!

Maybe it was the knife she is holding that gave her the courage!? :o

Plahgat

post-118262-0-96043600-1290505168_thumb.

Gluttonous child!

This is a photo taken when I visited some friends that work as parkstaff at Koh Tarutao Marine N.P. in 1991.

I had brought some "Khanom Jeen"= Thai Spagetti, that they boiled and we ate together with other dishes.

It is loved buy adults as well as kids, specially the little girl in my photo, who stuffed herself full to the cheers of her mother!

Lovelos

post-118262-0-17808700-1290592554_thumb.