Red Mango Opens Thursday

redmango

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah ! Party or opening night specials ! What's it gonna be ? Tough times call for drastic measures. Alot of us wanna come in and wish you guys well. Let's here about a promo, please.....

Free snacks ? BOGO (buy one get one)? 60B Tequilah shots ? 60B Snagsom n Cokes ?

I know you guys have done alot of work. I've seen the changes, and ppl coming and going day and night. Hats off to you ! So.....so many promotion possibilities! Lure us in for Thursday, why don't you ? Win-win!

Yeah ! Party or opening night specials ! What's it gonna be ? Tough times call for drastic measures. Alot of us wanna come in and wish you guys well. Let's here about a promo, please.....

Free snacks ? BOGO (buy one get one)? 60B Tequilah shots ? 60B Snagsom n Cokes ?

I know you guys have done alot of work. I've seen the changes, and ppl coming and going day and night. Hats off to you ! So.....so many promotion possibilities! Lure us in for Thursday, why don't you ? Win-win!

Always good to open with a BANG!! rather than a whimperwink.gif.

dave 2.....great pussy pictures mate.

A bit of an opening party and some promo is definitely a good idea but offering too many freebies would only attract the wrong sort. Free snacks would be okay. Snagsom n Coke at 60B? If you mean 60B for a glass that would certainly be considered a snag to some folk here.

The problem with a freebie night is it attracts the free-loaders that come out of the wood-work never to be seen again, especially if you were to advertise it here.:crying:

It so happens I'm free tomorrow, so I'll be there, freebies or not. Good luck to them, I say.

Too true, ThingkingOf. Yeah, but there's still some room for a nice promo without giving the shop away or attracting all freeloaders. Cafe Del Sol runs hot promos like that... usually on Cocktail Tuesdays - a great idea. I think however successful they will be is gonna be determined by the vibe they set, and the crowd that that vibe will attract as their regulars. Large enough group of ppl who consider it 'their' watering hole, and you might reach critical mass of being self-sustaining, and looking busy enough to draw in others in expanded groups of friends.

I'm hoping all the best for them.

Will you engage Chas to run a weekly quiz?

Jesus Christ all it took was one reply before someone mentioned Chas or Rachael. They chose to leave the place to start a different life, please leave them be. Good luck to Tony and the new business, lets hope people can see it as Red Mango from now on and not Tuskers. Tuskers is No More everyone. Get over it.

Edited by thaimiller

Will you engage Chas to run a weekly quiz?

Jesus Christ all it took was one reply before someone mentioned Chas or Rachael. They chose to leave the place to start a different life, please leave them be.

It wasn't JC who mentioned Chas. It was me. And I did so because Chas mentioned that he might be open to running a quiz at some other venues after taking October off. The quiz is a good draw, he likes doing it and he does it like no other.

But I'm sure Chas and Rachael appreciate your protective intervention.

A bit of an opening party and some promo is definitely a good idea but offering too many freebies would only attract the wrong sort. Free snacks would be okay. Snagsom n Coke at 60B? If you mean 60B for a glass that would certainly be considered a snag to some folk here.

The problem with a freebie night is it attracts the free-loaders that come out of the wood-work never to be seen again, especially if you were to advertise it here.:crying:

It so happens I'm free tomorrow, so I'll be there, freebies or not. Good luck to them, I say.

Thank you for the support guys, and yes we will certainly be laying on some free food tasters, as for a big party..... That's to follow in the near future.

Slowly slowly catch the monkey.

haha, so true.

good luck with the new venture red mango folks. jap.gif

The biggest freebie night is the TV Christmas party, are most of them free loaders? wink.gif

haha, so true.

The biggest freebie night is the TV Christmas party, are most of them free loaders? wink.gif

Possibly? :unsure:

How many newbies joined just to get in on the free ride? When you figure that out you have just answered your own question!

haha, so true.

Possibly? :unsure:

How many newbies joined just to get in on the free ride? When you figure that out you have just answered your own question!

It's not just newbies that are freeloaders. wink.gif

haha, so true.

if they don't frequent the hosting venue / sponsor throughout the rest of the year and come out of the woodwork solely because it's a free night, well, then yeah. of course they are.

haha, so true.

if they don't frequent the hosting venue / sponsor throughout the rest of the year and come out of the woodwork solely because it's a free night, well, then yeah. of course they are.

Most of them don't.

Thank you for the support guys, and yes we will certainly be laying on some free food tasters, as for a big party..... That's to follow in the near future.

Slowly slowly catch the monkey.

That's done it :o 300 hundred people drinking one bottle of water each and eating 3 tons of grub each :annoyed::D .

Edited by alfieconn