£20K To Invest. Best Thai Bank With Savings Options?

Well, for me, the £ is finished and it's time to move in some cash before what's left of its value bottoms out completely.

Anyone got suggestions on the best bank to invest the money into a savings account with.

I have a non-immigrant 'o' visa :)

Thanks

Give the money me , 50% per Year really no Problem for me with very limited risk involved. (sportswagering)

Some guy in the Bangkok DSI Acts On Billion Baht Pyramid Schemes thread says he knows a thai bank fund which pays 60%.

But 60% yearly isa joke, that i make in 1 month with little bit more risk of course whistling.gif

Edited by luvU2much500THB

If you want liquidity then consider a money market fund (invested mainly in corporate and govt bonds), low risk, relatively low return, but next day availability of funds, no explicit buy/sell fees and no tax.

Or if you can lock up your funds a bit longer then the closed auto-redeeming funds - also govt bonds etc - variable terms such as 3 months, 4 months, 5 months etc. IPO's are announced regularly - the precise maturation date is NOT know on the date that you purchase, so some unknowns. Check NAV prices and fund info on the major bank websites.

Or, if you also have cashflow and can deposit regularly, the sin mattaya monthly savings products are absolutely the best deal - paying about least 1% about the regular fixed a/c rate - all safety of a bank deposit, but on a fixed deposit schedule - terms available up to 5 years (60 deposits). tax free as well, but penalties apply for breaking the deposit contract.