Lenso Intimidator 4 Rims

pampal

Do those big wheels stop the Shimmy Ride.My Daughter has a new Sportivo [7Weeks],and the shimmy on uneven tarmac is unnerving.You sit still and the body sort of rolls about.She doesnt complain,but the dipped lights a completely crap as well..The wheels shes got look the same size as those pictured.The Mitsu equiv is very stable by comparrison.Iv been told to bolt on a "Goodie" on the back axell,but ive spent enough,and not well pleased. It starts floating at about 75 ,under that it rides well but noisey interior.Any quick cures.?.

Not teaching you to suck egg's but have you got the tyre preasure set right. I have got an earlier one and the set up's the same I think. And as long as those plank's of wood Thai mechanic's dont sod about with it the ride's is great. Toyota say 30lbs cold but I have found that 29lbs COLD is better that's all round. Give it a go and see how you get on. As far as the light's standard are concerned I found them much better than the one's on my Vigo that's the only thing I can compare it with, to improve them even more have now fitted xenon's Chalk and Cheese. The "roll's" I cant understand as that's something they don't do, quite the opposite as a matter of fact. The set up of the spring's almost 1.5" lower and firmer than the standard Fortuner stop's all that. The Mitsu has much softer spring's so the ride on a bumpy road is much better I'll agree. But on bend's they lean like the tower just get behind one and see.

Pressure could be a factor,its definately not right. ill do them myself .Main Beams O.K. Dipped, a Glow Worms brighter..I just get niggled with it, pushed the GPS and up comes a Not Connected message.We have lots of Vehicles i grab,and they all seem to do what they say they do,and the Toyota whatever it was Vigo?, did just that.Nice Truck. I seem to have paid a lot for Posh Seats and a Roof.I will use it again alone, cant think with her yapping. thanks for the tip.

Pressure could be a factor,its definately not right. ill do them myself .Main Beams O.K. Dipped, a Glow Worms brighter..I just get niggled with it, pushed the GPS and up comes a Not Connected message.We have lots of Vehicles i grab,and they all seem to do what they say they do,and the Toyota whatever it was Vigo?, did just that.Nice Truck. I seem to have paid a lot for Posh Seats and a Roof.I will use it again alone, cant think with her yapping. thanks for the tip.

2 ways to improve low beam

1. Improve powersupply to light bulb. Stock it is 12,7 volt as required by many markets law, at your battery you have 13,8-14,4V while engine running. To allow this power to reach light bulb, 2,5mm2 cables from battery to bulb needed, relay controlled by stock light wires. approx 50% more light

step two is to replace stock 55 watt with 100watt, we r at 80% more light now

2. change to xenon/hid, approx 200% more than stock

all cars/trucks made to a price. if you want lights as good as Range Rover, ad 3-4.000 baht to Fortuna price :)

I didnt post it before as was not 100% sure, but just had a look and the rear axle already has the BOLT ON GOODIE Shock type thingy, you were thinking about doing. So dont bother. But do have a go at the 29lbs, let us know how you get on as it's help all us peep's.

2 ways to improve low beam

1. Improve powersupply to light bulb. Stock it is 12,7 volt as required by many markets law, at your battery you have 13,8-14,4V while engine running. To allow this power to reach light bulb, 2,5mm2 cables from battery to bulb needed, relay controlled by stock light wires. approx 50% more light

step two is to replace stock 55 watt with 100watt, we r at 80% more light now

2. change to xenon/hid, approx 200% more than stock

all cars/trucks made to a price. if you want lights as good as Range Rover, ad 3-4.000 baht to Fortuna price :)

Good Tev advice thanks, but they should put a sign on the window, a Toyota Yaris has acceptable dipped lights for under 1.3 Mill,as does a Proton. In 2011 is it not asking too muchto see where your going without buying a Rover..:D

Foregot, the Tyre Plus Michelin Chap says folks round here use 28,cause the roads are Iffy,they were 32 all round from delivery.Its only done 1800 clicks,il try it later .its gone now.Hairdresser Friday.:annoyed: .Is that GPS Standard, shes never knows it?. Just says Not Connected, and what is that Reset Passenger For.?.Flinging Granny Out.Ive pushed it and bugger all happens.:whistling:

any dealers who speak english and have email?

any michelin equivalents for tires for PJS?

You're in PH right?

Lenso have distributors in PH: http://www.lensowhee...spx?CountryID=5

As for tires, that's going to vary wildy market by market, and there's no way you'd find an economical way to import them..

thanks for that MRO, a lot of my fellow pinoys though do their shopping in BKK, a lot of the accessories guys here get them from there, Michelins, made in TH, are widely available in TH as opposed to pricier and limited selections here in MNL,

you'd be surprised how economical it is to ship stuff from your neck of the woods to ours, sometimes the savings even pays for a nice little vacation

you gotta appreciate your beautiful country folks..

Foregot, the Tyre Plus Michelin Chap says folks round here use 28,cause the roads are Iffy,they were 32 all round from delivery.Its only done 1800 clicks,il try it later .its gone now.Hairdresser Friday.:annoyed: .Is that GPS Standard, shes never knows it?. Just says Not Connected, and what is that Reset Passenger For.?.Flinging Granny Out.Ive pushed it and bugger all happens.:whistling:

Right not sure what your on about with the GPS. But the passenger bit is a warning light go's on when the front seat is sat on, off when seat belt in place. The reset/info button's now have an over ride on the right hand side of the steering wheel by pressing them will bring up the info on the dash to the right of the passenger sign ie out side temp, direction, how many km you can go with fuel in tank ect, + many more just have a go that's the info button. If you select the avg kl sign then press and hold the reset it will show avg 00 kl after a few second's once you are moving it will tell you what the avg kmpl is you've obtained on that trip. By selecting the AV/L sign it will tell you what the engine is useing at that time. EG stuff your foot down and it will read about 2 drive careful 11/12, down hill no throttle 90+ Play about you'll soon get the idea. Toy's for boy's. Some bit's crap some very useful. Come back to me on the S/Nav bit. If you look at the plack on the door pillar drive's side it will tell the tyre pressure and it say's 30lb all round 32 mile's over the top. And COLD. Edited by fredob43

Just had another look at your post's and if the gps say's it's not connected when you press the Navi button it is just that. Go back to the dealer and have a go they are standard on the new Sportivo extra on the early one's. I know that the new Hi Fi set up on the Sportivo has changed so the button's wont be in the same place as mine. EG you can change the disc at the top on your's. Mine you have to press the open button and the hole front open's up and the disc slide is behind that.

Yo 43, i got the Toys real quick, not bad as you say..GPS commissioned this Morning, not a bad size display,not their fault. Im not orgasmic about the handling,but the re set presures have helped greatly..So i left happy enough ,thrashed it up to whatever and the Fuel Light came on, What you expect with Ladies, so i pull in and cant find the Open Filler thing,Thanks for your time, im not realy dumb, but its all sound bites,.... before you can study Form, its "Im Of Now.".... .As for the Lights its up to the Driver,im finished paying out..

Yo 43, i got the Toys real quick, not bad as you say..GPS commissioned this Morning, not a bad size display,not their fault. Im not orgasmic about the handling,but the re set presures have helped greatly..So i left happy enough ,thrashed it up to whatever and the Fuel Light came on, What you expect with Ladies, so i pull in and cant find the Open Filler thing,Thanks for your time, im not realy dumb, but its all sound bites,.... before you can study Form, its "Im Of Now.".... .As for the Lights its up to the Driver,im finished paying out..

well TH plants have only manufactored one million of these with filler cap opener in same position, so....................:D

Yep know what you mean about the opening thing pulled into a garage the other day an opened the bonnet/Hood.

Well done on the S/Nav bit should have been done before TIT. The display is bigger on mine as I dont have the disc slide at the top. The handling Is great once you get used to it. You'll be able to sling it about all over the place, with no rock or ROLL, And it stop's on a pin with little or no dip. Enjoy. If you want any more info EG VSC how it work's or any other button's just ask. If all else fail's get a book/manual in English.

Edited by fredob43