Searching For Lego Or Similar

jonnyscot

http://www.i-am-toy....go&type=keyword

I have used them a couple of times and they're reliable. If this is what you want

100720-01.jpg

100720-01

โต๊ะไม้ต่อเลโก้ หรือเล่นรถไฟ สุดคุ้ม ของ KidKraft รุ่น Lego Compatible 2 in 1 Activity Table มาพร้อมเลโก้ 200 ชิ้นและรถไฟไม้ 30 ชิ้น มีพร้อมส่ง 2 ตัว s_producticon_1.gif 6900.00 ฿

รายละเอียดสินค้า :Encourage your child's imagination with the KidKraft 2-in-1 Activity Table. This table offers plenty of creative opportunities and entertainment for any child. The table is compact enough to fit in small spaces, and it keeps play time off the floor. KidKraft 2-in-1 Activity Table with LEGO-Compatible Board:

• 200 LEGO-compatible blocks
  • 30-piece train set
  • Double-sided play board
  • Convenient storage under the play board
  • Large enough for multiple children to play at once
  • Sturdy wooden construction
  • Assembly required

Product in Inches (L x W x H):25.0 x 23.0 x 17.0

แก้ไขล่าสุด :06/09/2010

Edited by MikeyIdea

http://www.i-am-toy....go&type=keyword

I have used them a couple of times and they're reliable. If this is what you want

100720-01.jpg

100720-01

โต๊ะไม้ต่อเลโก้ หรือเล่นรถไฟ สุดคุ้ม ของ KidKraft รุ่น Lego Compatible 2 in 1 Activity Table มาพร้อมเลโก้ 200 ชิ้นและรถไฟไม้ 30 ชิ้น มีพร้อมส่ง 2 ตัว s_producticon_1.gif 6900.00 ฿

รายละเอียดสินค้า :Encourage your child's imagination with the KidKraft 2-in-1 Activity Table. This table offers plenty of creative opportunities and entertainment for any child. The table is compact enough to fit in small spaces, and it keeps play time off the floor. KidKraft 2-in-1 Activity Table with LEGO-Compatible Board:

• 200 LEGO-compatible blocks
  • 30-piece train set
  • Double-sided play board
  • Convenient storage under the play board
  • Large enough for multiple children to play at once
  • Sturdy wooden construction
  • Assembly required

Product in Inches (L x W x H):25.0 x 23.0 x 17.0

แก้ไขล่าสุด :06/09/2010

Hi Mikey, I'm wondering as I see it says lego comparable, whether these blocks are well fitting,?,,, as I see others talk about some other lego type blocks that fit loosely and don't bond together as well as Lego do.

many thanks for the info,

I just use an ATM and transfer directly to their bank account when I buy there, then scan the ATM slip and email them to show that I have paid (taking a digital photo if you don't have scanner is ok too). They confirm quickly and send goods by post within a day or two.

The one who will email you if you order is called Van, her written English is acceptable but she sometimes writes in Thai anyway. PM me if you need help and I will translate :)

You will have to write your contact information when you register to the site. The template asks you to fill in shipping info (same as you entered when you registered I suppose) when you have added what you want to buy and want to check out too. They charge for postage but it is cheap to send goods in Thailand so it's not much at all

Edited by MikeyIdea

I just use an ATM and transfer directly to their bank account when I buy there, then scan the ATM slip and email them to show that I have paid (taking a digital photo if you don't have scanner is ok too). They confirm quickly and send goods by post within a day or two.

The one who will email you if you order is called Van, her written English is acceptable but she sometimes writes in Thai anyway. PM me if you need help and I will translate :)

You will have to write your contact information when you register to the site. The template asks you to fill in shipping info (same as you entered when you registered I suppose) when you have added what you want to buy and want to check out too. They charge for postage but it is cheap to send goods in Thailand so it's not much at all

nice one mikey - good to have a local site to order toys online from - i've ended up shipping goods from some of the international sites (amazon, toys-r-us) via the uk as they don't deliver to thailand.

couple of questions :

is there a particular reason (security perhaps?) why you do it by transfer to their account?

my thai reading doesn't quite stretch to reading all the print on the registration page, so will wait until i get home to the missus to do that, but once you are registered, can you pay just by normal debit card (k-bank visa in my case)?

No particular reason to use ATM, except that I am lazy and it is convenient. I trust them and they have returned my trust (like most sites would). www.i-am-toy.com and www.i-love-toy.com are managed by Van, I heard her telling her kids to be quiet so that she could hear when I talked to her on the phone, she's a mummy doing this business from home (home/warehouse :) ). She has several bank accounts in different banks, Bangkok Bank, Siam Commercial, Kasikorn (k-bank is no problem) and more to make it easy to transfer money via ATM

I have also used www.bestforkid.com (note that there is no plural s) for mummy/toddler stuff and www.bongkoch.com for princess magazines etc, always just transfer money via ATM and ordered things come promptly by post. I do the same when I book hotels from atsiam.com, never been ripped off. I wouldn't buy a 50 inch TV that way though

This is the normal way in Thailand, it's always worked for me :)

Good Luck

i-am-toy.com and i-love-toy.com - I bought this one second hand (couldn't find new), perfect condition

post-93805-0-68590300-1290049530_thumb.j

And this (new)

post-93805-0-44501300-1290049609_thumb.j

Couldn't help it, they are just so lovely :)

Edited by MikeyIdea

No particular reason to use ATM, except that I am lazy and it is convenient. I trust them and they have returned my trust (like most sites would). www.i-am-toy.com and www.i-love-toy.com are managed by Van, I heard her telling her kids to be quiet so that she could hear when I talked to her on the phone, she's a mummy doing this business from home (home/warehouse :) ). She has several bank accounts in different banks, Bangkok Bank, Siam Commercial, Kasikorn (k-bank is no problem) and more to make it easy to transfer money via ATM

I have also used www.bestforkid.com (note that there is no plural s) for mummy/toddler stuff and www.bongkoch.com for princess magazines etc, always just transfer money via ATM and ordered things come promptly by post. I do the same when I book hotels from atsiam.com, never been ripped off. I wouldn't buy a 50 inch TV that way though

This is the normal way in Thailand, it's always worked for me :)

Good Luck

i-am-toy.com and i-love-toy.com - I bought this one second hand (couldn't find new), perfect condition

post-93805-0-68590300-1290049530_thumb.j

And this (new)

post-93805-0-44501300-1290049609_thumb.j

Couldn't help it, they are just so lovely :)

nice one again mikey - thx for the lowdown on the atm transfers and the other site url's. with xmas coming up and this year being our first attempt at doing "santa" for the kids thses sites are doubly valuable - good quality toys AND i don't have to go to a shop to get them!

Central Chit Lom have a large section of genuine Lego in their toy section.

Robinson at Seacon Square also had a smaller selection, but it seems that someone bought something from the toy section a few weeks ago and the staff have not regained their strength yet.