I Want To Stop My Studies, What Will Happen To My Ed Visa?

You do not have a visa but you are on an extension of stay for study and that will end on the day study ends. You must visit immigration on that date and cancel the extension of stay and depart Thailand or obtain a 7 day pack up period for 1,900 baht.

I have a ED visa (language school)1 year multiple entry delivered by my home country Thai consulate ,

Referring to quoted above my question is;

i would know if their is a difference in this type Visa against extension for stay as i never go for extension to jomtien , but do my visa runs at 89 days to Cambodia always ,E.D. visa expires at 30 December 2010, and planning to do my last visa run 27 December (stamped date to leave, last visa run) to hope to receive a last 3 months stamp ..(..correct??)

So is it no problem as i only am 3 days before visa ends ??

And go they stamp used or not yet, as in theory i could still fly in and out until 30 December and should be able to use until 30 December

THX for you attention :jap:

You will receive your last permission to stay the day you do your last border crossing before your visa is no longer valid.

So, YES , you can exit and re-enter the country on the 27th of Dec and you will get another 90 days. (This only applies to valid non-imm-multi entry visas

You are not on an extension of stay, so there is no problem. Only when you are on an extension of stay is your permisison to stay no longer valid when the reson for the extension no longer exists.

Yes, you can get the extra 90 days by leaving and re-entring before the visa expires. They will not stamp used on it, as it expires automatically on the 30th.

You are not on an extension of stay, so there is no problem. Only when you are on an extension of stay is your permisison to stay no longer valid when the reson for the extension no longer exists.

Yes, you can get the extra 90 days by leaving and re-entring before the visa expires. They will not stamp used on it, as it expires automatically on the 30th.

THX both for quick reply ,

So simply said a 1 year multiple entry Visa would cost the school fee + visa fee included re entry's inside the multiple visa; the sum of 25000 +7000 =32000 to be TH even no problem attending the School Courses or not :D and no hassle too much for 15 months :D

yeah go to Ventiane and get a 2 entry tourist visa.... It's free until March 31st and with 2 extensions that adds up to 6 months in Thailand.

That gives you plenty of time to make other arrangements. If you decide to go with another school then can convert your tourist visa into another Non Imm ED by visiting BKK. Just make sure your TV is good for a few weeks to allow processing time.

Ventiane is sometimes giving only single TV's to some people who have had a number of TV's before. If your tourist visa record is somewhat clean then good bet you can get 2 entry tourist visa for no charge.

Nice place to visit also. Better beer and some would say girls. YMMV

Sounds great, but to apply for a tourist visa I have to stay atleast one night in Laos, right? Where can I get that kind of service to help me all the way, because this would be my first time.

Edit: All of you who have ever been students know money doesn't grow on trees during the studying era.

Guess you had best advice regarding your question about your visa situation.

Now please don't come up with your financial situation, will your next post be how to make money while traveling to Laos? :jap:

Guess you had best advice regarding your question about your visa situation.

Now please don't come up with your financial situation, will your next post be how to make money while traveling to Laos? :jap:

My financial situation is a critical part, I see no reason why not to ask people what is the most cheapest option.

I'm curious why it disturbs you that I mention my financial situation?

I have one Year Visa from Language school, every 90 days Police Report and every 3 months the Visa expired and I have to go to Chang Wattana with papers from school, Copies of Passport, Photo and fill out a form. Then I get stamp for the next 3 months...

It look like you have some problems with the school...why you not speak with them?

Otherwise I think of sleeping dogs...

Nobody here want an extra work...