'Hello Samui' The Tv Show On Samui Channel

dansat

Has anyone seen this 'Hello Samui' program ? I just cant believe with all the Farangs that live on Samui that this promgram has these presenters. There is Horst ( ot horse ?) , Natalie and Jo . All 3 of them are awful at presenting. As i said there are many Farangs on the island and some big characters. Why doesnt the Samui Channel find some Farangs with a personality. Instead of these 3 lifeless people.

It is shocking.

Edited by dansat

i don't know, maybe it's because they are the people behind Hello Samui magazine as well?

having never seen the program and not a watcher of the channel, i have met horse and am of the opinion that he has a face made for radio har har.

p.s. looking forward to the first positive post regarding anything thailand or samui related from you dansat. it should be quite entertaining and perhaps life altering.

dansat you don't have a habit of saying " I don't believe it " very loudly all the time do you ?

I also look forward to a positive posting :huh:

Try to remember just how it was back home. it works for me every time.

Yes TOT may be crap but so was BT and far more expensive. AIS has its faults but beats all the mobile providers I had back home hands down and again far cheaper.

There are 2 types of people in this world.

Those that see problems all the time and then there are those that simply see solutions.

It must be horrible to go through life with a glass half empty attitude rather than a glass half full one :thumbsup::D

dansat you don't have a habit of saying " I don't believe it " very loudly all the time do you ?

Yes TOT may be crap but so was BT and far more expensive. AIS has its faults but beats all the mobile providers I had back home hands down and again far cheaper.

Those that see problems all the time and then there are those that simply see solutions.

It must be horrible to go through life with a glass half empty attitude rather than a glass half full one :thumbsup::D

I do agree with you about AIS. I have lived in a few countries around the world. AIS is one of the best mobile providers i have had.

i don't know, maybe it's because they are the people behind Hello Samui magazine as well?

having never seen the program and not a watcher of the channel, i have met horse and am of the opinion that he has a face made for radio har har.

p.s. looking forward to the first positive post regarding anything thailand or samui related from you dansat. it should be quite entertaining and perhaps life altering.

Please ! His name is Horsch so he changed it to Horse but actually answers to the name Donkey. The only reason this ridiculous ego channel persists is because the other party in this Gang of Four is OK Properties who must be bankrolling it. Toooo bad Samui cannot come up with anything like Pattaya Channel or Phuket Channel 7 :angry:

Please ! His name is Horsch so he changed it to Horse but actually answers to the name Donkey. The only reason this ridiculous ego channel persists is because the other party in this Gang of Four is OK Properties who must be bankrolling it. Toooo bad Samui cannot come up with anything like Pattaya Channel or Phuket Channel 7 :angry:

Timev for you to turn TV mogul Mr Mayor......never had you down as a Rupert before tho!! :D

I do agree with you about AIS. I have lived in a few countries around the world. AIS is one of the best mobile providers i have had.

now dansat you know its not allowed to have negative views on TV........................bad boy.

too much money,too much time.but crap is better than no crap?As for pattaya television,please,that is a lot of <deleted>,mainly to satisfy some ego trippers.On a positive note its still raining on Samui after what nearly 4 weeks..................lovely jubbly.

quack....quack....:)

Hark! The the expert on the "human condition" enlightens us all again!

And when you were "back home", was your glass half full or half empty?

By the way, you are soooooooooo out of date! BT is now great and incredibly cheap for both phone calls and Broadband.

Calls on mobiles are very cheap and the phones come free!

What on Earth gives you the right to assume that someone has a "glass half empty" attitude just because they don't share the same opinion as you?!

You sound as if you are so glad that you left "back home". If you were incapable of finding anything positive there your glass must have been totally empty.

By the way just so you can hone your "human condition" skills, there are a lot more than two kinds of people in this World.

Discover that and a whole new perspective will open up for you.

By the way, you are soooooooooo out of date! BT is now great and incredibly cheap for both phone calls and Broadband.

What on Earth gives you the right to assume that someone has a "glass half empty" attitude just because they don't share the same opinion as you?!

You sound as if you are so glad that you left "back home". If you were incapable of finding anything positive there your glass must have been totally empty.

By the way just so you can hone your "human condition" skills, there are a lot more than two kinds of people in this World.

H2oDunc .. You just got put in your place i think .

'i do believe that' :lol:

Just to clarify. Virgin broadband is much faster and better than BT at the moment. ;)

H2oDunc .. You just got put in your place i think .

'i do believe that' :lol:

He's not the only poster to have mentioned your negativity though. Do me a favour dansat....go to the restaurant thread and tell us about your favourite place.

It will be good to hear you enjoying yourself....other than wallowing in the supposed misery of others. ;)

And he's also an island PURSEonality. One of the LARGEST on Samui!

R

i have met horse and am of the opinion that he has a face made for radio har har.

if you look at the clip @ 3.11 mins, i think everyone would agree, but i dont think he even has a voice for radio either

:bah: Gawd, isn't that clip sooooo awful ? Burmese soaps leave these would be / could be's in their wake !

i have met horse and am of the opinion that he has a face made for radio har har.

if you look at the clip @ 3.11 mins, i think everyone would agree, but i dont think he even has a voice for radio either

a face made for radio and a voice made for mime. perfect match but i doubt there's room amongst all of the other street entertainment here to give it a legitimate go. if only he had the advantage of a disfigured limb or a conjoined fetus on prominent display i think he'd clean up.

anyway, i'm off now to develop a vest to protect me from backbiting. i'll try and have it on the market before the peak season (which i expect to be very good this year btw )

Just to put in a point as i am starting to get a bit of grilling for posting negitive all the time. The Samui channel before was ok. When they just had the Thai woman ( katrae ? ) doing the shows. She was pretty good at presenting. Its just gone way way down hill since they let these 3 try do what ever it is they are trying to do.

Its painful watching. :o

Just to put in a point as i am starting to get a bit of grilling for posting negitive all the time. The Samui channel before was ok. When they just had the Thai woman ( katrae ? ) doing the shows. She was pretty good at presenting. Its just gone way way down hill since they let these 3 try do what ever it is they are trying to do.

Its painful watching. :o

Samui Channel was never really taking off, it was okay, yes, but that's about it....These 3 German yahoos won't be able to change this......and Mr. Horse (Horscht) is the biggest yahoo of all of them....