Using Thai Atm Card In The Uk For Kids' Pocket Money

My children in England (12 and 13 years old) are pestering me to provide them with a 'grown-up' way to receive their monthly allowance, rather than getting pocket money directly their mum.

I already use a Thai bank account (ATM card with their mum), as a means of quickly transferring money to her). I have never considered the cost per cash withdrawal because it was not so important for the huge sums of money that she was withdrawing!

But in the case of my kids, the monthly allowance would typically be 20 GBP = 1,000 baht, and a 150 baht (equivalent) withdrawal fee in the UK would not be realistic.

I assume that using a Thai ATM card in the UK does incur a fee each time. Does anyone know the amount of this fee, and if the fee can be minimised by using a specific Thai bank ATM, or withdrawing money at a specific UK bank?

Or is there a better solution to all this? The important point is that I am able to quickly and cheaply send them money. (As for using Paypal to send funds, I'm not sure if a 'child' can open a Paypal account to receive funds, or if they can open a UK bank account and be issued with a UK ATM card - the use of the Thai ATM card sounds much better if the withdrawal fees are negligable).

Simon