Ubc

Travelish

I was contacted today by a person that told me she was from UBC and she wanted to meet me tomorrow 2 PM at my condo, to talk to me about some new UBC services.

She got my name + address and called from a mobile phone.

Is this legit??

I tried to call True, but it seems that their English speaking call center agent is on holiday :P

Gee

Sounds too good to be True. Did you ask her to bring a bottle of wine and 2 glasses?

to good to be True whohahahahaha a good one :D

But I promis she CANNOT stay overnight!!

:P

Don't worry she won't - she has another 200,000 subscribers to service. :rolleyes:

In you're OP you say the caller identified herself as being from "UBC"? If so the clue here would be that they have not been "UBC" for at least 3 years.

The only time I have been called or "solicited" from a True customer service rep is in the month or so before my annual invoice and they call to ask if I am renewing again. They clearly ID them-self as a Truevisions person not "UBC"!

But what the heck meet her, she may be the one you have been waiting for all these years.

In you're OP you say the caller identified herself as being from "UBC"? If so the clue here would be that they have not been "UBC" for at least 3 years.

The only time I have been called or "solicited" from a True customer service rep is in the month or so before my annual invoice and they call to ask if I am renewing again. They clearly ID them-self as a Truevisions person not "UBC"!

But what the heck meet her, she may be the one you have been waiting for all these years.

That was also my opinion, and no thanks, I do not want to meet people who lie to me :P

and I have already someone .

gee

having a lobster every single day is kinda boring isnt it?

try having a prawn once or twice a month isnt committing adultery.

Nice going with that seafood analogy till you get to the crabs. :lol:

crabs in a bucket

When a single crab is put into a lidless bucket, they surely can and will escape. However, when more than one share a bucket, none can get out. If one crab elevates themself above all, the others will grab this crab and drag'em back down to share the mutual fate of the rest of the group.

its good to be in an endless orgy. lobsters and prawns wont do the same.