Citizenship

seonai

Okay it was worth a try.... wasn't it ???? If you reallt care about your offspring here. I suspect I am in a forum that consists mainlt of males who don't really give a shit about things like parenthood. I emphasis mainly..... sure some of you out there care but not too many.............

Thailand rolls out citizinship for special people and maybe that is where Cambodia got this idea. I heard Thailand's boxing coach from Cuba who helped them net numerous olympic medals was given citizenship. Seems the usual method is to toss elite cards at people they like. You could always pledge to open up a $5 million wildlife reserve and see what happens :o

Any sane person can apply for Thai citizenship if he/she qualifies. The requirements and qualifications are clearly defined and can surely also be found on this website.

Being an international celebrity is not a requirement neither is immortality.

Good luck.

Richard :o

Any sane person can apply for Thai citizenship if he/she qualifies. The requirements and qualifications are clearly defined and can surely also be found on this website.

Good luck.

Richard  :D

Actually I think for Thailand this is a requirement for citizenship. :o

Good luck.

Richard  :D

Actually I think for Thailand this is a requirement for citizenship. :o

Nope, you will be allowed to die if you assure that tax payments continue afterwards. :D

Good luck.

Richard  :o

You certainly would have to be immortal to wait long enough for Thai citizenship to happen for the average farang.