Ray Shop, Classic Motorbikes

sticklee

I'm trying to find Ray Shop, restorer and dealer in classic motorbikes. The address on his web page, 4 Soi 4 Chotana Rd.. T. Changpeag. The only place I can locate with that address is off Chotana Rd. south of Lanna Golf Course. Nothing there resembles a motorcycle shop. Maybe somewhere else?? Any help appreciated.

Telephone +6653 223724

In case you don't know, you can drop the +66 and put a 0 infront of the 53 223724 if you are calling from within Thailand.

I think you'll find that Chotana Soi 4 (Chotana is also known as Chang Puak Road) is just a short distance from the Chang Puak bus station and the Chang Puak (White Elephant) Monument.

Edited by Blinky Bill

Thanks for the help. It looks like I'll have to call them and hopefully, with my limited Thai, get the info. I've been up and down Soi 4 Chotana Rd. twice and seen nothing but residences, so I know where it is supposed to be. I was hoping someone had specific info having been there themselves.

I was there last week,takes a bit of finding,coming in from Chang Puak rd to the Mercure,then just past Sams Playhouse,turn a left and follow the soi around,.It will be on your left or better still if you have a gps N18 48' 02" E98 59' 06'

Has a few interesting bikes including a Lilac.

BMW orientated,has pics of his friend in BKK with some amazing pre-war Beemers all unrestored.

post-55571-0-76806700-1291134049_thumb.j

post-55571-0-93733500-1291134191_thumb.j

I was there last week,takes a bit of finding,coming in from Chang Puak rd to the Mercure,then just past Sams Playhouse,turn a left and follow the soi around,.It will be on your left or better still if you have a gps N18 48' 02" E98 59' 06'

Has a few interesting bikes including a Lilac.

BMW orientated,has pics of his friend in BKK with some amazing pre-war Beemers all unrestored.

Apparently I work very near it but I can't find it. I love old motorbikes enough to keep looking. I'll have the staff call today.

Mystery solved. The address on the web page is wrong. Correct address 161/48 Changpuack Soi 4, T. Sriphum Amphur Muang. Visited today. Going north on Chang Phuak, just before the soi next to Mercure Hotel, turn left on small soi (no sign seen), about halfway along, shop is a few steps down adjoining small soi on the left. Thanks to all who added info. BTW he will be at the bike show with a couple of classics on display.