Bangkok Chat

Firefan

I recently clicked on the Bangkok chat link/forum on this page and saw some hectic activity but really never understood what was going on... :o

Does any of you use the chat room, and besides insulting each other is there anything else one can do there? :D

Cheers!

Lots of liars there I'm afraid ( as with all chatrooms )

Bingo. No different than any other chat room, be it Yahoo, AOL or whatever. They're all the same: nonsense talk, children, losers, posers and hosers. The dude gave up chat rooms in his youth back in the mid 90's. You're better off getting a CB radio, says the dude

Lots of liars there I'm afraid ( as with all chatrooms )

Bingo. No different than any other chat room, be it Yahoo, AOL or whatever. They're all the same: nonsense talk, children, losers, posers and hosers. The dude gave up chat rooms in his youth back in the mid 90's. You're better off getting a CB radio, says the dude

Another classic by The Dude :o

Are you sure you were'nt in Bill and Teds Most Excellent Journey?

Well....people should realise that when they are chatting online with someone that they don't know, there is at least a 50 percent chance that that person is lying/exaggerating stuff.....so it is best not to have much of an expectation regarding honesty/sincerity.

But....at times, online chatting can be good fun.....and, over the years, I have met some nice people via some chat rooms; and with some of them, I have become quite good friends.

Cheers,

Jem

Is there some trick to getting it to open?

I got the latest JRE but in both firefox and IE I just get a big Java logo where the chat window should be that never stops loading.

I visited last night, there were over 1200 active users, it was not worth the time.

Could be your connection is over crowded or the chat was.

They were burning up the bandwidth when I logged in, but like I say realy not worth the time.

I have been considering installing one on my web and lock it for use by TV members only :o

I went on Bkk chat posing as an 18 year old uni student, and set up five meetings with men that night at five different BTS stations.

I was tempted to walk around and see them possibly waiting for "me" but I thought I'd done enough damage already.

I've tried that Bangkok Chat a few times and everytime I get a blue screen of death ...it crashes my laptop. Have to hit the off button and re-boot.

Think you need Java installed and I to.

Edit: just a thought, maybe it's a Firefox thing?

Edited by BaanOz

I went on Bkk chat posing as an 18 year old uni student, and set up five meetings with men that night at five different BTS stations.

I was tempted to walk around and see them possibly waiting for "me" but I thought I'd done enough damage already.

you are a bad boy!! did it turn you on doing that??

or what was the point? :o:D

4 months ago, I went to BKK Chat.

Cliked in with a Thai woman, her friendsip is a paramount to me.

She's married to a Japanese man, 3 kids.

The whole family visited me at my place, great people, cute kids. While we chatted in my living room, the kids were sleeping in my bedroom.

They oferred help when my family comes from Thai to Japan.

Could be an exception, BKK Chat has other reputation.