Bangkok- Hk- Bangkok Cheap Flight .

Rasel

HiAll ,

We are 6 person ( Whole family ) planning to visit Bankok next week.

From bkk we are planning to go hongkong.

Can anyone advice me please -

1) What is the cheapest flight rate for Bkk-hk-bkk?.How much and which Airlines.

Thanks in Advance

airasia flights to Macau are ALWAYS very expensive, because of a good acceptance of this destination by customers (i.e.: gamblers). and its a hassle to go from airport to ferry station (far) and then by feryy to HK (expensive!!!).

the big net-carriers are almost ALWAYS cheaper to HK than going by airasia to Macau plus ferry-ride. You may not wanna do that ! the cheapest is indeed Orient Thai to HK especially if you stay only for a few days..... but light a candle in the church or temple before take-off.... I wouldnt trust their 30 year old run-down B-747.....

Hi ! ,

Many Many thank's for your very kind information.

So according to our above discussion I learned that Orient Thai is offering the cheapest fair.

But I also learned that there aircraft is old?. Will you please tell me more about it?.

So isn't safe to travel by this Airlines .

Please advice.

If there is risk , then I Dont like to travel by this Airlines.

In this cases can you please put me a alternate offer?.

Hope to get help from al of you.

Thanks and Regards.

If there is risk , then I Dont like to travel by this Airlines.

In this cases can you please put me a alternate offer?.

I have flown Orienthai and their aircraft are a bit old but perfectly safe. It was a bit disconcerting tho' - in Bkk you have to get off on the runway, parked next to a plane with the engine lying on the concrete - it was still there 10 days later for the return flight. :o

They also serve free snacks, etc. but no alcohol. If you're lucky you may get a seat up front - I did (both ways) and had much more space than on Thai economy.

In HK you use a normal terminal gangway, although the furthest one from immigration.

Thanks for your information. So I can fly?.

RASEL:

its all destiny..... flying is still the safest way to travel and the year of 2004 was the safest in airline history ever..... but its a fact that Orient-Thai's aircraft are very old B 747.....25 years old or so.... so far, they did not have an accident.... but as we had to learn, bad things can always happen to big airlines too (Air France in Canada weeks ago)

if you are on a budget, fly Orient Thai.... if you can afford to pay, lets say 2000 a person extra, then fly one of the big carriers.... as far as I know, Cathay Pacific has some good promotional fares at the moment..... Emirates and Gulf and Sri Lankan too.... all reputable airlines nowadays.

though the cheapest is DRAGON at the moment, a CATHAY subsidary, the fare is around 6.600 incl Taxes if u dont stay longer than 14 days. I think thats the best deal and would recommend this..... BE SAFE

Dear AsiaWolfie

Its a wonderfull advice.

Actually orient thai offer 2,900 bath and cathy or others are near 6,000

so it's almost double.

I also agree as any time anything could be happened even to a good aircraft.

Also I liked your advice , its better to avoid risk.

Finally I will try to upgrade my budget and if I can effort I will fly by other airlines reather then orient thai.

Thank you all so much.

the 2.900 of Orient Thai are EXCLUDING the taxes and surcharges, so it costs around 4.700 or 4.800 including everything. That 6.600 for DRAGON was including the Taxes already, so thats why I mentioned the amount of 2.000..... dont forget each of you will have to pay another 500 Baht airport Tax at BKK airport which is not included in the ticket price.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION .

NOW I CAN UNDERSTAND THE DIFFRRENCE IS ONLY ARROUND 2000 BATH SO I MUST FLY BY ANOTHER AIRLINES AS YOU ADVICED.

CAN YOU SUGGEST WHICH IS THE BEST CATHY?. OR ANY OTHER ON THAT BUDGET AS AROUD 6,000 BATH.