Do Ladyboys Shave ?

Buff-horns

I have never seen a LadyBoy with a 4oclock shadow or a stubble or A BEARD on their face.

so do they shave in secret ?or do their hormone injections solve their problem?

are you a hairy transexual? monkey type?

shaved where?

many of them no need to shaved even face or legs..even they never took any hormone..many of them have female voice and no adam apple..

Bambi

Then you haven't been here very long as I know WOMEN that need to shave. so it's just a dumb question. Where are you from? I think everywhere in the world there are some women that need to shave and men that do not.

Just a TROLL

I have never seen a LadyBoy with a 4oclock shadow or a stubble or A BEARD on their face.

Maybe this is why they lurk in the shadows, to save money on razor blades.

One of my best friends out in Thailand is a ladyboy, and she doesnt shave since the hormones she has been taking (they all take hormones, even the andro-wotsitgreekword ones, despite what they TELL you) sorts that out for her. Sometimes legs, I think..and, er, elsewhere.

One of my best friends out in Thailand is a ladyboy, and she doesnt shave since the hormones she has been taking (they all take hormones, even the andro-wotsitgreekword ones, despite what they TELL you) sorts that out for her. Sometimes legs, I think..and, er, elsewhere.

are u sure ,all of Tgirl take hormone?

I dont think so

bambi :o

all ladyboys who look like they do, yea. If they have male features and facial hair, then its safe to assume not, but otherwise even the ones who swear blind they dont probably have done at some point. I have absolutely no proof for this statement.

no need to proof. u 've never seen me.. i understand your point, and hope u got mine

Bambi

all ladyboys who look like they do, yea. If they have male features and facial hair, then its safe to assume not, but otherwise even the ones who swear blind they dont probably have done at some point. I have absolutely no proof for this statement.

no need to proof. u 've never seen me.. i understand your point, and hope u got mine

Bambi

I think Will was a bit slow on the uptake there Bambi but i think he's got the point now

:o

Well, for one, most Asian males tend to have sparse body hair to begin with.

Two, I would assume that there would be Electolysis hair removal treatments centers in Thailand also.

But they have big feet.......and a deep non-feminine voice.... :D

some yes,and some no

this one, her name is Harisu

harisu-li.jpg

My Goodness! :D

S(He's) beautiful!

Would certainly fool me!

Reminds me of a funny incident that happened to me one time when I was....Uhm.... :o Errr..... :D.... Nevermind...... :D