How Can A Farang Marry A Thai Girl Who Is Pregnant With His Child?

TyGrr

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wealthy Bangkokians I have to confess... Re: Sometime habits of wealthy people:

(John F.) Kennedy never carried cash with him and he used to constantly borrow money from his friends to pay cab fares, restaurant checks, etc. Though Kennedy was wealthy he never made it a point to pay his friends back, leaving them irritated. (buzzle.com)

A 'dee' is the feminine side of a Thai lesbian couple the other half being a 'Tom' or 'butch' as in the USA ... It is well acknowledged that these days some of the most attractive young women in Thailand are 'dees' sometimes openly but very often totally discreet and unknown to those Thais closest to them...

This is one distinguishing aspect of Thailand, the lesbian relationships. There always seems to be one really hot female with a "butch" looking female. It seems that a fair number (still vast minority) of young females experiment with this sort of thing. And the 'butch" always knows how to approach these type of females who may be open to such experimentation. Their (the "Toms") taste in women is very similar to a man. Strange that I don't see (or notice) older lesbian couples. But I have to admit that I'm not real involved in this scene. But just heard frequently about the "Tom" and partner phenomenon. Most Thai girls know about this and accept it as part of the landscape. That's one of the things I dig about Thailand, the acceptance of different lifestyles.

Wealthy bangkokians I have to confess. ...My sentiments exactly... and MY sentiments are that your wealthy Thai-Chinese in-laws might not appreciate your posting such info on the Internet regardless of your presumed anonymity.

A 'dee' is the feminine side of a Thai lesbian couple the other half being a 'Tom' or 'butch' as in the USA ... It is well acknowledged that these days some of the most attractive young women in Thailand are 'dees' sometimes openly but very often totally discreet and unknown to those Thais closest to them...

This is one distinguishing aspect of Thailand, the lesbian relationships. There always seems to be one really hot female with a "butch" looking female. It seems that a fair number (still vast minority) of young females experiment with this sort of thing. And the 'butch" always knows how to approach these type of females who may be open to such experimentation. Their (the "Toms") taste in women is very similar to a man. Strange that I don't see (or notice) older lesbian couples. But I have to admit that I'm not real involved in this scene. But just heard frequently about the "Tom" and partner phenomenon. Most Thai girls know about this and accept it as part of the landscape. That's one of the things I dig about Thailand, the acceptance of different lifestyles.

On my first trip to Thailand I hired a van to tour the country. To make a long story short

there were 3 women involved. The friend of a friend who was my interpreter/tour guide. The owner of the van and her driver. I suspected there was a special relationship between the van owner and her driver, but never even hinted about my suspicion. As agreed, I paid for separate rooms, one for me and one for the girls, throughout the 2 weeks we were on the road.

These women treated me with the utmost respect making sure that I enjoyed myself and bargained hard for everything I paid for.

A few years later my wife's friend confirmed my suspicions and wondered why would I associate with them. I replied that they were some of the best people that I have met in Thailand.

over the past 15 years in Thailand it's quite obvious what women get the most attention and how they work it. ... In Thailand nothing is obvious until someone takes out the cash. There are DEES in Thailand that are stealthy enough to fool their families, certain of their friends, their teachers and/or their employers and to a farang they most certainly would not be 'obvious'.

Been stung a few times, have you. That's okay, we won't tell.

And some of the Dees are Bisexual. Who cares. Everybody wants something different in a relationship. One of the worst fights I was ever in was trying to defend myself from a butch who was jealous over her Dee partner flirting with me.

Re: my previous post. Ian, never had that problem. The "butch" never got upset when I played cards and socialized with her girl. Her girl had visited the U.S. so we had something in common to talk about.

At the end of our 2 week outing the three girls were heading north to visit the van owner's

father and I was invited to accompany them. Had to decline because my vacation was coming to an end.

Been stung a few times, have you. That's okay, we won't tell. Haven't been stung at all .. quite the contrary ... I just marvel about someone who can post that something in Thailand is obvious to him that is not obvious to the Thais ... but as I lately have read more of your posts I guess I am not surprised... I guess you would know more about Canada than most Canadians as well.

... and if the dee who 'flirted' with you was as oversexed as some of the ones I have met she would have had your zipper undone before the tom ever noticed.

Edited by jazzbo