Blackmail...

gravion

Do anyone have experience in recieving end of black mailing?

What would you do, if u are to deposit into this account with in 2 days?

Any tips? Will tourist police be of any help regarding this matter?

I do not speak Thai btw.

Any info will be appreciated. Thanks..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't speak Thai... how do you know what the message says? If you do speak Thai then you know how to respond.

Are all the bridges in your area occupied? You might need to check. There could be a vacancy just waiting for you!!

<br />The info in your OP is vague. If you wish for constructive answers, more info is needed.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Agree.

If what 'they' have on you is true and could damage you, move fast, move far and cover your tracks.

If it is untrue, move fast but near and also cover your tracks. And don't waste time with any local boys in brown. Consult your Embassy (not Consulate) and insist on speaking to their consular officer and/or native police representative. British, American and Aus have these in their Bkk Embassies.

Whatever you do, do NOT pay. That is the top of a very expensive, dangerous, slippery slope. This advice comes not from me, but from someone on whom this was tried in another country.

im being sent to bkk for work, but my family stays back home....

some how someone gold hold of me doing some naughty stuff... 3 video files, taken by mobile, but clearly identifies as me....

and the person doing the blackmail knows my familys, employers email addresses. i do not know what todo if my family sees this matter...

Also this will cause huge damage to my carrier.

Please advice me.

Thank you for your support.

File a police report naming the person who is trying to blackmail you.

Blackmail is a very serious crime and even here in Thailand carries significant penalties.

And...... while we are at it, spill the beans, what is it that you were caught doing?

I'm not being flippant - the chances are that whatever it is that you have been doing is more serious in your own mind than it is in reality - We don't know you, but you'd be surprised what help getting it off your chest can be.

As a point of observation I've always argued that married men fooling around in Thailand put themselves at particular risk by hiding what they are up to - where as single guys tend to be open about what they get up to and then have their feet planted back on the ground by their single mates taking the piss out of them.

The way to disarm a blackmailer is to spill the beans yourself.

some how someone gold hold of me doing some naughty stuff... 3 video files, taken by mobile, but clearly identifies as me....

and the person doing the blackmail knows my familys, employers email addresses. i do not know what todo if my family sees this matter...

Also this will cause huge damage to my carrier.

Please advice me.

Thank you for your support.

Get someone a bit unfriendly looking to go and visit them and demand the video's and tell them to stop the blackmailing or else.

and the person doing the blackmail knows my familys, employers email addresses.

so this person knows you personally ??

how naughty , is the naughty stuff they have on you ??

if you seek genuine advice , what are the facts .

me thinks, a bluey involving the blackmailer. :jap:

my opinion, if the Naughty things u said isnt too bad like killing somebody than, tell the truth to ppl that involved, ur family etc.. admit that u r wrong blah blah blah,and explain them the situation, ur family might forgive you. so the blackmailing ppl couldnt harm u .

good luck :jap:

dont understand why anyone wants to help him.. Hes cheating on his family, they have a right to know hes scum.

...and it's good night from Doug.

The OP must have a fair idea who took the video... then as GH states, go the BIB as blackmail and extortion is up there with motorbikes w/out skid lids.

What are they asking for, and how bad will it be for your family and your career?

Even if you pay, there is no guarantee that they won't tell anyway.

Stand up to your mistakes and live with the consequences. It's got to be easier than having this over your head for ever.

dont understand why anyone wants to help him.. Hes cheating on his family, they have a right to know hes scum.

wise up fool, who do you think you are coming on here and calling this guy scum, go get a life jerk.gif

Time to man up! Tell this maggot of a blackmailer to thin-out, tell the &lt;deleted&gt; if he/she go's though with the threat and bubbles you to your family you will inform the police about the blackmail. Be brave and try to give the impression to this blackmailing &lt;deleted&gt; that, OK, you know it will damage you, but you'll take the &lt;deleted&gt; down with you for blackmail, you will make him or her sorry they ever thought of trying it on.

What ever you've done, your family love you....right? If you don't fold in to the blackmail what's the worst that can happen? Yer, shit happens, learn from it, move on................If you give in to this &lt;deleted&gt; he/she will be holding you ball's in there hands for the rest of your life. Your life will never be yours again.

Better to die on you feet than live on your knees!

Edited by Tonto21

Go to meet these blackmailers with a tape recorder (or even a spy camera) attached to you somewhere. Try to negotiate the blackmail fee, try to tell them you are only willing to give them so much, get an agreement. Make them spill their guts, then contact them later with a copy of your evidence of their blackmail.

They then have two options

1. Reveal your antics, and stand back as your missus kicks the living crap out of you, then sit and wait to be put in prison for the attempted blackmail.

2. Realise that you just totally spun the odds, and turned their own tricks against them, and they will weigh up the odds and walk away from the whole thing. (the wisest choice).

Just make sure you watch your back for a while, and don't do stupid things to compromise yourself again.

Best of luck either way.

By the way, you can get micro survey lance cameras on ebay for a few dollars that look like a button.

Thanks guys for a hilarious spy thriller thread! :lol:

As the OP is a bit shy on detail I'll assume he's been shagging a Thai bird whilst his family is still overseas...now the bird or competition workwise is having him over. Time for project X. The I don't give a fuc_k attitude.....show your true colours and let 'em know just how mad you are. Thais especially have respect for a true nutter.....

Best of luck.

Nice one Douglee! Read two posts from the OP and you have come to the conclusion he' cheating on his family! Is he married? Cheating? He may still live with his mum and dad......little sister ....black cat....you know, a family!Heads up Douglee, If you hadn't noticed the Ops English isn't that good. He could be gay and his family or work colleges don't know, maybe he's worried his family and work colleges would disown him.....Fact is we don't know...do we!

I know its hard, but try not to enjoy the OPs pain to much.

As the OP is a bit shy on detail I'll assume he's been shagging a Thai bird whilst his family is still overseas...now the bird or competition workwise is having him over. Time for project X. The I don't give a fuc_k attitude.....show your true colours and let 'em know just how mad you are. Thais especially have respect for a true nutter.....

Best of luck.

:lol:

Best of luck.

:lol:

Time to man up! Tell this maggot of a blackmailer to thin-out, tell the &lt;deleted&gt; if he/she go's though with the threat and bubbles you to your family you will inform the police about the blackmail. Be brave and try to give the impression to this blackmailing &lt;deleted&gt; that, OK, you know it will damage you, but you'll take the &lt;deleted&gt; down with you for blackmail, you will make him or her sorry they ever thought of trying it on.

What ever you've done, your family love you....right? If you don't fold in to the blackmail what's the worst that can happen? Yer, shit happens, learn from it, move on................If you give in to this &lt;deleted&gt; he/she will be holding you ball's in there hands for the rest of your life. Your life will never be yours again.

Excellent advice, spot on. This should be tagged for a n other/s facing such like.

Excellent advice, and there is not very much what can actually destroy a person, add that to the fact that people have short memories too. If you are the one who takes the bull by the horns, you will come out better, always.

I have some questions to ask the OP;

Do these videos involve adult activities with consenting adults?

Do these videos involve adult activities with adults who were not aware that they were being filmed?

Have the making of these videos involved the sexual abuse of underaged teens or children?

Once any of these question are answered, then we can take what to do next to the next step.

So OP, over to you.

Have you actually seen the tape? I think the best bet is to tell your family and unless you've seen the tape and it is perfect quality just deny it is you if it is sent to your employer, however the thing that matters most is your family so you should probably just confess, independent of telling them you are being blackmailed. There is no guarantee paying will make them destroy all copies of the tape or that they still won't send it to your family. If you confess to your family at least you save your money and know the worst is over.