Tvs Very Own 2010 Honours List

tigerfish

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh....

And I nominate myself as the best poster in the history of the internet. Anything less and it will definitely be a fix!

Glitterman posting under a second nic, I presume? laugh.gif

I resemblance between the two is striking, I must admit :lol:

we need a poll......but we should not be allowed to see who voted, or how many votes each person has attributed to them, or if the votes were good or bad......the votes should all be coded the colour white, white for positive, white for negative, that way we don't offend anybody.......

Then we just ignore the poll and announce any old winner that we think fit anyway.......:D

we need a poll......but we should not be allowed to see who voted, or how many votes each person has attributed to them, or if the votes were good or bad......the votes should all be coded the colour white, white for positive, white for negative, that way we don't offend anybody.......

Then we just ignore the poll and announce any old winner that we think fit anyway.......:D

You are election commission material :lol:

You are election commission material :lol:

Why say the winner has to be fit? Fit for what?

I say we find a winner who is rich......stupid....and incredibly generous!! :D

Transams' right.

There are too many on here who will take it personally and throw a strop if they don;t get mentioned or feel left out. Bitch fights will start and the whole thing will degenerate into a cock waving match.

Some will probably even be sad enough to open up duplicate accounts to nominate themselves, and even if that didn't happen the accusations will still be flying. Unfortunately there are too many who take internet forums, and themselves, way too seriously.

Doing a pretty good impersonation of a guy that takes this far too seriously yourself old flower.

I'll nominate Neverdie.

I'm trying to think back over all the years GM & ponder what it is that I said to upset you for you to nominate me for 'something' :lol: ..... & naturally I am now very nervous as the cateogry is determined :annoyed:

I nominate neverdie for the 'people who cannot negotiate a flight of stairs' category!

I'll nominate Neverdie.

I'm trying to think back over all the years GM & ponder what it is that I said to upset you for you to nominate me for 'something' :lol: ..... & naturally I am now very nervous as the cateogry is determined :annoyed:

I nominate neverdie for the 'people who cannot negotiate a flight of stairs' category!

Well thankyou sir, I have the broken shoulder to support that award.....fekkkin thang (tis bin acting up again lately, me thinks old age is starting to kick in) :(

I'll nominate Neverdie.

Don't worry ol' chum, I know where he is coming from, you above all are the most level headed, thoughtful guy on the forum. an accolade l bow to. No not been on the chang, ooops, yes l have. :unsure:

Whether someone upsets or annoys you, you can be sure where you stand in THEIR thoughts, a cut above. :)

I checked most of those words in the dictionary (kind sir) and none of them seem to match up with the other words that people use to describe me :lol: :jap:

I've never won an award before (or been nominated for one) .......so it seems now that I have been nominated we should close the thread before someone else more suitable is located (shouldnt be hard)

I checked most of those words in the dictionary (kind sir) and none of them seem to match up with the other words that people use to describe me :lol: :jap:

I've never won an award before (or been nominated for one) .......so it seems now that I have been nominated we should close the thread before someone else more suitable is located (shouldnt be hard)

Crikey, we can add the award for most modest poster too. You can dish out a joke and take one back. I don't care if the rumours are true, you're alright mate.:thumbsup:

Crikey, we can add the award for most modest poster too. You can dish out a joke and take one back. I don't care if the rumours are true, you're alright mate.:thumbsup:

hey there, whats this, "take one in the back" thing about ? :lol:

hey there, whats this, "take one in the back" thing about ? :lol:

That wasn't one of the rumours, but we can always start another.. Take one anywhere you like. Just don't take it home to mother.

Edited by ballpoint

^In that case I nominate you as an 'indian giver' :(

Is that 'cos he's trying to curry favour? Anyway, what would you do with an Indian if he gave you one?

What a phall attempt!

It lives and breathes......i posted some hooters for you in bedlam, smb of course ;)

Here's how it could work:

STAGE 1 – The mods select 5 categories. (Why the mods? – Because categories such as 'Member I would most like to punch in the face' would be unacceptable. The mods would make sure we have categories such as 'Most amusing poster', Most interesting topic starter', and 'Best use of a dancing chicken in an avatar"

STAGE 2 – A time window of (say 7 days) is allowed for TV members to nominate one person in each of the 1-5 categories. Anyone joining after 5 December 2010 is not allowed to vote (to prevent creating multiple memberships in order to influence the vote).

STAGE 3 – Someone (with too much time on their hands) examines each post and counts the nominations, sending the top 3 nominees in each category through to the finals.

STAGE 4 – Jingthing is asked to create a poll where members can vote for one nominee in each category. A window of (say 7 days) is allowed for voting.

STAGE 5 – The winners are announced with all due pomp. Losers start a new topic entitled "5 reasons why I hate everyone on Thaivisa", or "Why I am leaving Thailand (you bastards!)".

Edited by chickenslegs

categories such as 'Member I would most like to punch in the face'

Come on now, I've already won that category by a mile. Or as JurgenG choose to put it:
after a few minutes of your conversation, it's getting really difficult to control the urge to slap you

Careful, you might ruin your nails!