Tvs Very Own 2010 Honours List

tigerfish

Did Jurgen not think through the logistics of slapping somebody over an internet forum?

I think thats why he invited me to have a drink with him and his friends.

Forthat, it's not the kind of information you can give like this, in a public forum.

I will be very happy to meet you, and I 've a couple of friends that would be happy to share a happy moment with you as well. I understand you live near Pattaya, and je peu parle francais un peu aussi.

It's time to end this conversation, so your time will me my time.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about if anyone wanting to be included puts their names forward. A committee is formed to assess the candidates, which would involve being taken out to eat and drink, hosted in 5 star hotels, given gifts and other "enticements". After two years of this, each candidate then makes a technical presentation on why they deserve to be awarded top prize. The committee votes and bungs it to the one who handed them the thickest brown envelope while everyone else was distracted by the presentations? Naturally, I would be on the committee, which shall be named FITVA (Federacion Internal Thai Visa Awards), and based somewhere outside the reach of any enquiring law makers. To make it interesting we'll announce the winners for the next 50 years all at the same time. It doesn't matter how many posts candidates have previously made, or the quality there of; after all, the aim of FITVA is to develop potential posters in the backwaters of the country. Anyone allowing their posts to be disassembled and rebuilt by poorer posters will be especially welcomed, even if said posts are artificial, as long as they have enough incentives to give. For an application form just send 50,000 baht to FITVA. Even if your bid fails in the first round, have no despair. We won't tell you until after you've gone through the whole process. Heck, we'll even promise to vote for you, just so you don't get upset and stop spending. Remember, Thai Visa was invented by the Chinese many thousands of years ago, and whipped into shape by the despicable English. There can be only one winner and many losers, so don't feel bad when you lose and FITVA wins. It's better to have participated and lost than for FITVA to go broke.

I can relate to that guy in the video.

A few years ago, I was that snowed under with work and my mobile kept ring, fekkin 'bring bring' here, 'bring bring' there and one day I had just ENOUGH and the baaastard rang again, I picked it up & dropped it down onto the ground and drove my heel through the sucker. :annoyed: Just the thought of the blooooody thing raises my blood pressure a notch or two.

Anyway, that was the old days & now I rarely even bother charging my telephone yet alone carrying it. I also put my wrist watch in a box and its still in there, I'm always late or sometimes I don't even bother turning up BUT nobody gives two hoots anyway.

so, let me see, :huh: i was telling you all this because? :unsure: ohhh thats right, the guy with the computer monitor, Did I tell you about the time I drove my heel through my telephone? B)

How about awards for those having 'Most attractive Wife' and 'Most attractive GF'? No?

No good TAWP, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....also how would someone like jingthing get involved in that? :lol:

Mom always told me it's the thought that counts, nothing else.

How about awards for those having 'Most attractive Wife' and 'Most attractive GF'? No?

No good TAWP, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....also how would someone like jingthing get involved in that? :lol:

He would post his man's pic in the 'Most attractive BF'-awards thread.

And yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I am just challenging those that have such beautiful girls to step up and be ready to prove it. ;)

so u want to nominate you mom? :ermm: (close family was it? )

And that is why you are getting an empty box for Christmas. I wanted to give you a car but couldn't afford it.

That's because you dont employ a biling...triling.....multilingual gardener. And because if this I'm screwed for a brand new beamer!? Just typical...

so u want to nominate you mom? :ermm: (close family was it? )

Naaa, for those of you who'd like to THINK you have an attractive missus.

He would post his man's pic in the 'Most attractive BF'-awards thread.

And yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I am just challenging those that have such beautiful girls to step up and be ready to prove it. ;)

No worries, my entrant is on my tv homepage.........and in my mind shes on something else too :lol:

How about if anyone wanting to be included puts their names forward. A committee is formed to assess the candidates, which would involve being taken out to eat and drink, hosted in 5 star hotels, given gifts and other "enticements". After two years of this, each candidate then makes a technical presentation on why they deserve to be awarded top prize. The committee votes and bungs it to the one who handed them the thickest brown envelope while everyone else was distracted by the presentations? Naturally, I would be on the committee, which shall be named FITVA (Federacion Internal Thai Visa Awards), and based somewhere outside the reach of any enquiring law makers. To make it interesting we'll announce the winners for the next 50 years all at the same time. It doesn't matter how many posts candidates have previously made, or the quality there of; after all, the aim of FITVA is to develop potential posters in the backwaters of the country. Anyone allowing their posts to be disassembled and rebuilt by poorer posters will be especially welcomed, even if said posts are artificial, as long as they have enough incentives to give. For an application form just send 50,000 baht to FITVA. Even if your bid fails in the first round, have no despair. We won't tell you until after you've gone through the whole process. Heck, we'll even promise to vote for you, just so you don't get upset and stop spending. Remember, Thai Visa was invented by the Chinese many thousands of years ago, and whipped into shape by the despicable English. There can be only one winner and many losers, so don't feel bad when you lose and FITVA wins. It's better to have participated and lost than for FITVA to go broke.

:clap2:

I'll nominate Neverdie.

I'm trying to think back over all the years GM & ponder what it is that I said to upset you for you to nominate me for 'something' :lol: ..... & naturally I am now very nervous as the cateogry is determined :annoyed:

Don't worry ol' chum, I know where he is coming from, you above all are the most level headed, thoughtful guy on the forum. an accolade l bow to. No not been on the chang, ooops, yes l have. :unsure:

Whether someone upsets or annoys you, you can be sure where you stand in THEIR thoughts, a cut above. :)

As I said before the winner must be rich, stupid and generous.

Sorry Neverdie two out of three aint good enough! :D

I'm suprised that Neverdie did not start this thread himself. He somehow conned his way into the highest reputation score on Thai Visa - for a civilian - back when the Greenie thing was going on. :D

Hey old mate, you need to go back thru the posts old mate, Im just a good guy or perhaps its just these guys have heard about my new yacht or something, i dunno, but im on a roll so 'hit the road jack' ;) ;)

:rolleyes: Nice moves Neverdie....you been practising for the Xmas parties? :lol:

I loathe chrissy parties, smokie & the only urges I have to go near them involve machine guns, grenades & heaps of blood & guts :ph34r: . My doctor reakons I need to up my medication and electrotherapy appointments during these times :lol:

As time was marching on, I decided to start a thread inviting nominations. please check the MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS 2010 thread and follow the instructions. just use reply with quote so each thread adds nothing but names in each catagory. at the closing date I'll see about making the poll unless someone else can help on that score?

Cheers and good luck!!

I'm suprised that Neverdie did not start this thread himself. He somehow conned his way into the highest reputation score on Thai Visa - for a civilian - back when the Greenie thing was going on. :D

Hey old mate, you need to go back thru the posts old mate, Im just a good guy or perhaps its just these guys have heard about my new yacht or something, i dunno, but im on a roll so 'hit the road jack' ;) ;)

hey a yacht !

sounds like a great place to have a TV get together and plus we can do the award ceremony on it at the same time, great.

just one question ND, does it have hooters on it, does it ? maybe we can have them give out the awards with you in the middle of the presentation party. accepting the award that is. laugh.gif

hey a yacht !

sounds like a great place to have a TV get together and plus we can do the award ceremony on it at the same time, great.

just one question ND, does it have hooters on it, does it ? maybe we can have them give out the awards with you in the middle of the presentation party. accepting the award that is. laugh.gif

????........Oh.....yes I see......carry on....;)

:D