Butchers That Grind Meat To Order In Patters?

Jimmyd

Yesterday I asked the butcher in Foodland if he'd grind some pork butt for me, but he said they only do that when you make a very large order as the machine is quite big. I ended up chopping the meat up with a cleaver, and it came out a bit stringy. So, does anyone know a butcher in Patters that will let you select your own cuts and then will grind it for you?

Thanks in advance.

What's "patters' ?

Do you mean a butcher in tatters? yeah my friend had one which closed down so you could say his was 'in tatters' .

:lol:

Very useful contribution :annoyed: :jerk:. The OP must be beside himself with gratitude.

Try Eric at Western Wholesale Meat Co on Soi Chaiyapreuk 2. 0815774244

Edited by cardholder

Try Eric at Western Wholesale Meat Co on Soi Chaiyapreuk 2. 0815774244

Thanks, will do. I've been meaning to visit Western Wholesale for a while.

if you go to western wholesale on a sat morn at say 10.30 ish you can visit collingbourne auction house which is over the railway a bit farther up on the left from sukhumvit-----------auction starts 11am

What's "patters' ?

Do you mean a butcher in tatters? yeah my friend had one which closed down so you could say his was 'in tatters' .

:lol:

Very useful contribution :annoyed: :jerk:. The OP must be beside himself with gratitude.

:giggle:

yes he deserves to be patted on the back by many people--------------patters in fact

They are happy to grind one or two kilos of meat at the Friendship supermarket on Pattaya Thai for you. I have it done on a regular basis. I asked at Makro for the same thing and they would not do quantities of less than 5 kilos. They said it was to much of a problem to clean the grinder with small quantities of meat.