Where To Meet 'normal' Thai Girls?

tgf7

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the OP defining normal? Poledancing katoey into goldenshowers & spanking, stay at home, visit the temple everyday noodle seller who will open her draws once a month, uni educated high corporate worker with condo & BMW but into dogging :D. really, whats normal, I was under the impression that whats normal was a personal thing & that everyone had their own defenition of it!!!!

Or was he just talking about the BG thing again, cause, obviously, they aren't normal, are they :D:o Muppet.

Dear Auntie Boo,

I am a 37 year old good looking guy who happens to be only attracted to Asia women. I have lived in Bangkok now for a few years and cannot seem to meet any visit the temple everyday noodle seller who will open her draws once a month. Any ideas????

Ok let's take a step back - what do you mean by 'normal'?

Maybe we are all jumping to conclusions here.  Maybe this guy wants an asian looking farang thinking hottie.

Perhaps you could expand on 'normal' for us.

I would say normal means = A girl who doesnt come up to you and say "you go with me" :D

Does that mean I'm not normal either, as that used to be my catchphrase. Or are people saying that only the girls need to be normal. :o

Dear Auntie Boo,

I am a 37 year old good looking guy who happens to be only attracted to Asia women. I have lived in Bangkok now for a few years and cannot seem to meet any visit the temple everyday noodle seller who will open her draws once a month. Any ideas????

Dear Thetyim,

Sorry to hear your problem. I suggest you eat more noodles :D

Regards

Auntie Boo :o

Dear Auntie Boo,

Dear Thetyim,

Sorry to hear your problem. I suggest you eat more noodles :D

Regards

Auntie Boo :o

.....Or for real fun buy a BMW Z4 3.0litre will work the magic that is required :D

I am a 37 year old good looking guy who happens to be only attracted to Asia women. I have lived in Bangkok now for a few years and cannot seem to meet any college educated, nice girls. I have been burned many times (sick water buffalo story, $$$). Any ideas????

Dr.Tim

tgf7 Posted on: 2005-03-06 07:58:24

What's The Best Gay Sauna?

Hi,

I love going to Babylon, its so beautiful. Most times I do not even have sex. I just like to hang out, have a few beers, and watch the beautiful people.

Any other saunas like Babylon?

Well if he likes gay having sex in gay saunas AND is only attracted to asian women, perhaps he wants to know where he can meet good nice ladyboys, combine the best of both worlds, so to speak.

So now that I've set it up so that it looks like the op's intended question, I can ask, "where does one meet "nice", "good", "normal" ladyboys who are not on the scene? Are there any?

I am a 37 year old good looking guy who happens to be only attracted to Asia women. I have lived in Bangkok now for a few years and cannot seem to meet any college educated, nice girls. I have been burned many times (sick water buffalo story, $$$). Any ideas????

Dr.Tim

silom road during the lunch hour ,zillions of glamorous office gals.

how could is your thai though?? thats the problem/

Dr.Tim

Who said ignorance was bliss? :o

The OP is obviously a complete freak...!

Totster, how dare you! How dare you!

The OP is not a freak, he is a 37 yr old good looking chap, no doubt with bundles of cash, personality a good heart and no doubt, huge penis.

And the reason he cant find all the good normal college educated women (coz everyone knows college educated means good right? :D ) is because we the keepers of the good normal college educated women have all their secret hang outs hidden away in threads on this forum.

To find a good normal college educated women, he must do as many have done before him, join Thaivisa, and ask the holiest of holy question

"Where are all the good thai girls?"

:D

Are you saying, if a girls hasn't been to college, she is no good? :o

The OP is not a freak, he is a 37 yr old good looking chap, no doubt with bundles of cash, personality a good heart and no doubt, huge penis.

And the reason he cant find all the good normal college educated women (coz everyone knows college educated means good right? :D ) is because we the keepers of the good normal college educated women have all their secret hang outs hidden away in threads on this forum.

To find a good normal college educated women, he must do as many have done before him, join Thaivisa, and ask the holiest of holy question

Well ... duh... everyone knows that ... :D

totster :D

Dear Auntie Boo,

I am a 37 year old good looking guy who happens to be only attracted to Asia women. I have lived in Bangkok now for a few years and cannot seem to meet any visit the temple everyday noodle seller who will open her draws once a month.  Any ideas????

dear nephew Thet

for first Im not auntie Boo..just grand mum bambi :D

37 yo for now ...emmm good age then ..too old for be a boy scout or military stuff

ohh attracted with only asian women ...whats wrong with all "legally blonde"? coz they use laptop to measure their weight?

you lived in BKK for a while? do you like the bang place? "one night in BKK" (or few)

wanna go to the temple ?? u mean you are a dead body and ready to go to the grave?

do you want noodle? why not pla rah?

any idea? .....emmm no idea indeed ...

bambi :o

Edited by BambinA

Maybe she is no good if she hasn't been to college?!

Try weddings.  And not the kind in the middle of rice paddies. 

I must admit I find Thai weddings (at least the ones I have been to in Bangkok) too formal and stiff to allow for much flirting - unless of course you happen to be sitting next to a potential candidate, I guess. I would strongly suspect that walking around the tables chatting up women you have never met before is not acceptable behaviour - and how would you know who is single... :D . And if you are a farang (and the only one - which has been the case in the majority of Thai weddings I have been to), you stand out like a sore thumb, and the attention you are getting from the other guests pretty much rules out any discrete "hunting"...

In my own wedding there were dozens of attractive single women - mostly friends/collegues of my wife - but by then it was too late..... :D My best man was having a field day, though..... :o

College education is not good.

Educated girls asking too many questions = Nagging

Nagging = Head ache

Head ache = Arguments

Arguments = Pi55ing off out to the bar for peace and quiet.

Bar = Fun, Pleasure, Beer. Hmmm...maybe education isn't too bad after all. :D

Just a bit of irony lads. A lot of people seem to believe if a girl has been to college they are automatcially good girls, where as of course all bar girls are evil!

Same that if they are chinese thai they are of course all good and not evil issan girls!

I have/had some staff with bachelors degree in my company and it seems that not all education is the same as in europe.

I would say a bachelor degree is absolut necessary for the higher mathematics at McDonalds like 2 BigMac+1 Coke is how much.

I know without electronic devices this question can not be solved by any human beeings, but these with bachelors degree can find out the total with the help of some high end computer systems (after some weeks intensive training on it).

Thats the secret, why bachlor degree is necessary. But I would increase that maybe to minimum is Doctor in the hope some difficult english conversation (like "two big macs please") can be understood and maybe the burger would be made every time the same when I order them.

Hey H90,Thailand is the only country I know where you need at least a bachelors degree to work at Mc Donalds.

Good girls, educated :o are located at the good educated girl shop. But you have to dress properly to attract attention. These stores are located at every university.

This out fit designed by the best of the best of the best.

post-17667-1124348158_thumb.jpg

Dress like this and I promise you will go places.

Seriously,, cant find good , educated girls? Been here for how many years :D

Lunch time at any university, lunch time at any major shopping, office complex.

Sure this whole thread is not just a joke?

Woah there, what is all this about!!?

you know anyone that eats Big Mucks must be either uneducated or stupid

like anyone that smokes - that will stir them up!! :D:D

as for where to meet nice (which is what the guy means, I presume) educated girls, anywhere that they are is a reasonable answer. :D

and they are everywhere...but a lot of them are educated enough not to want to talk to wicked farang :o

Indeed, what is a normal thai girl?

I'd say one that has gone to school and works to support herself. ok this could mean certain types of girls working in the "entertainment" industry.

To find "nice" thai girls that you would stand a chance of having a long relationship with, stay away from Sukhumvit road or tourist areas.

Go to the bars around Ramkhampaeng road(if you ike the dark skinned ones), RCA(unless over 40), Siam Square(if you have money), Hard rock cafe etc.

To find "nice" thai girls that you would stand a chance of having a long relationship with, stay away from Sukhumvit road or tourist areas.

Go to the bars around Ramkhampaeng road(if you ike the dark skinned ones), RCA(unless over 40), Siam Square(if you have money), Hard rock cafe etc.

You cant find normal girls by post code dude, that was pretty stupid advice.

Why not find a normal girl in sukhumvit? Is there no normal girls in the whole sukhumvit area? Or the other tourist areas?

Do they all hang out at the Hard rock cafe? You'll be recommending CM2 next. :o

Edited by bkkmadness

Dr.Tim

You will most likely not find a "nice Thai girl".

Like finding the fountain of youth, fools have been searching since the beginning of time. Still, not found.

If you are attracted to Asian women try Korea or Japan.

Dr.Tim

You will most likely not find a "nice Thai girl".

Like finding the fountain of youth, fools have been searching since the beginning of time. Still, not found.

If you are attracted to Asian women try Korea or Japan.

Why?

I found thai girls and ladies very open and friendly. Took the public bus from BKK to Morchit and back a few times. Had to ask, couldn't do it in Thai. Friendly, patient locals genuinely helped and no one tried to pull my leg. ** Having observed some shameful conduct by friends who befriended 2 local girls and then took them home. The girls never asked for money and when the blokes tired, they didn't even have the manners to say good bye. They simply made an appointment and stood them up! ** Who would blam Thai girls to be very weary of farang men?!?

BTW, a good friend is now working on her 2nd Masters. She works for a newspaper in BKK and puts in crazy hours, commuting 1 hour each way daily. Generalizations simply won't do. Like "all Thai girls are lazy / greedy / whatever".

We went out a few times, but her friend came along and it was clear from the start that we are just platonic friends.

Romance is something you can find anywhere, but you have to be relaxed. Good luck!