Where To Meet 'normal' Thai Girls?

tgf7

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a 37 year old good looking guy who happens to be only attracted to Asia women. I have lived in Bangkok now for a few years and cannot seem to meet any college educated, nice girls. I have been burned many times (sick water buffalo story, $$$). Any ideas????

Dr.Tim

Many girl dont like good looking guy :o honesty if they want :D and i dont like good looking guy >> I like na rak guy more than good looking .To lazy quarrel wiht attractive girl who like looking him

Where To Meet 'normal' Thai Girls?,

not in Bedlam 4 sure

awwwwww im there already ... :o

bambi :D

[Middle English Bedlem, Hospital of Saint Mary of Bethlehem, an institution in London for the mentally ill.] aka somewhere somebody know

Edited by BambinA

To find "nice" thai girls that you would stand a chance of having a long relationship with, stay away from Sukhumvit road or tourist areas.

Go to the bars around Ramkhampaeng road(if you ike the dark skinned ones), RCA(unless over 40), Siam Square(if you have money), Hard rock cafe etc.

You cant find normal girls by post code dude, that was pretty stupid advice.

Why not find a normal girl in sukhumvit? Is there no normal girls in the whole sukhumvit area? Or the other tourist areas?

Do they all hang out at the Hard rock cafe? You'll be recommending CM2 next.

Don't bloody take my advice then!

In my experience, yes nice, respectable girls hang out at hard rock cafe and other places around Siam Square.

Around Sukhumvit they are mostly mm lets say NOT respectable.

Open your eyes dude, or is it too late, has some Sukhumvit one hooked you?

I am a 37 year old good looking guy who happens to be only attracted to Asia women. I have lived in Bangkok now for a few years and cannot seem to meet any college educated, nice girls. I have been burned many times (sick water buffalo story, $$$). Any ideas????

Dr.Tim

First it helps to be normal yourself...are you sure that's the case?

Dr.Tim

Advice for clueless trolls or the otherwise genuinely innocent

1. Speak Japanese.

2. Get a job. Interesting people can be found by working.

3. Open a bank account. There are a lot of women in banks.

4. Shop for a new car.

5. Run an ad for a female graphic artist.

6. Conduct door to door surveys of businesses conducting a survey about insurance.

7. Have something to talk about besides yourself.

8. The Mrs. suggests that you stop drinking and smoking and try again later. :o

To find "nice" thai girls that you would stand a chance of having a long relationship with, stay away from Sukhumvit road or tourist areas.

Go to the bars around Ramkhampaeng road(if you ike the dark skinned ones), RCA(unless over 40), Siam Square(if you have money), Hard rock cafe etc.

Why not find a normal girl in sukhumvit? Is there no normal girls in the whole sukhumvit area? Or the other tourist areas?

In my experience, yes nice, respectable girls hang out at hard rock cafe and other places around Siam Square.

I've seen plenty of 'normal', 'respectable' girls in the Sukhumvit Road area, although I haven't spent much time there for a good number of years. There are loads of girls in the Suk area who work in offices, shops, banks, department stores, hospitals, hotels, etc. But there are plenty to be found in the Siam Square area and other places mentioned as well. Come to think of it, there are 'normal' girls all over Bangkok not to mention the entire country.

Sukhumvit is actually a bloody long road. There must be some "normal" and respectable girls around surely. :o

FYI, my office's post code is 10110. My house's is 12000. I hang out around 10500, 10110, and 10330.. and I'm relatively normal. :D

Oh, BTW, Hard Rock Cafe is full of working girls. :D

I've seen plenty of 'normal', 'respectable' girls in the Sukhumvit Road area, although I haven't spent much time there for a good number of years. There are loads of girls in the Suk area who work in offices, shops, banks, department stores, hospitals, hotels, etc. But there are plenty to be found in the Siam Square area and other places mentioned as well. Come to think of it, there are 'normal' girls all over Bangkok not to mention the entire country.

Seconded.

The OP is obviously a complete freak...!

Totster, how dare you! How dare you!

The OP is not a freak, he is a 37 yr old good looking chap, no doubt with bundles of cash, personality a good heart and no doubt, huge penis.

And the reason he cant find all the good normal college educated women (coz everyone knows college educated means good right? :o ) is because we the keepers of the good normal college educated women have all their secret hang outs hidden away in threads on this forum.

To find a good normal college educated women, he must do as many have done before him, join Thaivisa, and ask the holiest of holy question

"Where are all the good thai girls?"

:D

hey, he didn't say he had a huge penis!!

maybe that is why nice Thai women don't want him

In my early more stupid days when I occassionaly visited the Nana Plaza`s of this city it was a pleasure to believe the girls size up feel in the pleasure area was to feel how big I was ...I felt good that I raised a pleasurable smile and had no trouble in being invited ..feeling good and manly ...Years later after working here and understanding more plus actually getting to know some of the Bar girls properly as people friends of work friends ( I have over 2000 girls working in my factory )and also old school friends of my wife. I find that the feel and the smile was ...this one is okay not too big !!! he will do .

Perhaps it is better to live in ignorance and higher self esteem ...

Ps the bar girls I know and have gone out with for group birtday parties , dinners etc are all more normal and sensible than any other group I have met any where in the world ... Fewer hang ups , they know how to enjoy them selves simply and take pleasures from being with friends . I also know the make up and mercedes brigade and the Wananna be `s ...I know which I prefer .

I've just arrived back from Carrefour and while I was at the checkout I could swear that the girl in front of me was normal. I'm not a 100% sure though but bells started ringing in my head and I had to avert my eyes in case she caught me looking at her.

Then.....just before logging on to TV just now, I saw another normal looking girl walking passed my house.

And not onl.....Whoa!! yet another normal looking girl just rode passed on a step-thru!!!!

Jeez, where are they all coming from? I've never noticed them before. :D

This is starting to get real scary, man. They're taking over the bloody country.

I think I'm gonna have to go back to the bar scene where real authentic Thai girls with tons of culture hang out. :o

Edited by Gazza

Theres more to Sukhumvit that soi nana dude, travel a bit further up the road sometime. :o

Hard Rocks notorious for its freelancer girls there, hookers paradise.

Edited by bkkmadness

What is a "normal" Thai girl?

I guess the OP means non-bargirl.

Bloody obvious if you ask me, there are normal thai girls all over Thailand.

1. Speak Japanese.

2. Get a job. Interesting people can be found by working.

3. Open a bank account. There are a lot of women in banks.

4. Shop for a new car.

5. Run an ad for a female graphic artist.

6. Conduct door to door surveys of businesses conducting a survey about insurance.

7. Have something to talk about besides yourself.

8. The Mrs. suggests that you stop drinking and smoking and try again later. 

One way I met some girls was every time I went to the bank to take two or three numbers from the machine on a busy day, like end of the month. As I wait, offer the slip to good looking girls further down the queue in exchange for their phone number. Is this prostitution? :o

Say, "kor thawt, chuay pom dai mai?", "pom tham ber thorasap haai, kor yeum ber koon".

Speak japanese? I can't see the point in that, normal Thai girls can't.

Get a job, maybe the best way.

Go shopping and start chatting to the salesgirls, I met heaps that way.

Set up a stand on Silom selling ladies' clothing and cute accessories at incredibly cheap prices - at a loss, if necessary :D. Do this on a weekday. You'll have office ladies (maybe that's what you mean by "normal") swarming all around you around lunchtime and after working hours. :o

Set up a stand on Silom selling ladies' clothing and cute accessories at incredibly cheap prices - at a loss, if necessary :D. Do this on a weekday. You'll have office ladies (maybe that's what you mean by "normal") swarming all around you around lunchtime and after working hours. :o

Hey, that's not a bad idea actually. Do you think i can get a work permit to do that?

Why bother with setting up a stand? There must be plenty of 'normal' girls to find there that already have one. Or start asking some of the office girls shopping there for directions, or some other kind of information as an ice breaker. :D

Don't forget to ask their name.

Edited by AmeriThai

In my early more stupid days when I occassionaly visited the Nana Plaza`s of this city it was a pleasure to believe the girls size up feel in the pleasure area was to feel how big I was ...I felt good that I raised a pleasurable smile and had no trouble in being invited ..feeling good and  manly ...Years later after working here and understanding more plus actually getting to know some of the Bar girls properly as people friends of work friends ( I have over 2000 girls working in my factory )and also old school friends of my wife. I find  that the feel and the smile was ...this one is okay not too big !!! he will do .

Ps the bar girls I know and have gone out with for group birtday parties , dinners etc are all more normal and sensible than any other group I have met any where in the world ... Fewer hang ups , they know how to enjoy them selves simply and take pleasures from being with friends . I also know the make up and mercedes brigade and the Wananna be `s ...I know  which I prefer .

Did you take your meds today?

Normal girls give you the same amount of shit and hassle as "bad" girls do.

You just expect it with the "bad" girls.

Met a girl in Siam through a friend a couple of weeks ago. Chatted a while, arranged a date later. Went to KSR on Friday night to meet her again at 9.30. 9.40 I phone her to ask where she is. Still in taxi she says, be there in 15 minutes.

10.05 get message from her saying she is still in the taxi.

10.45 I give up and go home.

10.55 I get a message from her

"I arrive now where are you?"

I reply that I am going home as I dont wait 70 minutes for anyone

she replies "i sorry I come late, why you do this to me?"

And for the record, when I first phoned her I could hear the tv in the background. the silly bitch hadnt left yet. And to top it all, I had got a phone call from a sure thing girl that afternoon and turned her down for this "good girl" :o so I missed out on a happy ending both ways.

Back to the point now. Find a girl - then lable her good or bad by her actions, not area.

If the OP can't find normal girls, he can't be normal himself.

Accept your not normal and take what you can get.

Any "normal" farang male can find hundreds of "normal" Thai girls.

Normal farang male, I mean average looks, intelligence, and common sense.

Especially if you are young. The old ones can too, though. :o

In my early more stupid days when I occassionaly visited the Nana Plaza`s of this city it was a pleasure to believe the girls size up feel in the pleasure area was to feel how big I was ...I felt good that I raised a pleasurable smile and had no trouble in being invited ..feeling good and  manly ...Years later after working here and understanding more plus actually getting to know some of the Bar girls properly as people friends of work friends ( I have over 2000 girls working in my factory )and also old school friends of my wife. I find  that the feel and the smile was ...this one is okay not too big !!! he will do .

Ps the bar girls I know and have gone out with for group birtday parties , dinners etc are all more normal and sensible than any other group I have met any where in the world ... Fewer hang ups , they know how to enjoy them selves simply and take pleasures from being with friends . I also know the make up and mercedes brigade and the Wananna be `s ...I know  which I prefer .

Did you take your meds today?

Yes today as everyday ........I stand by my comments above .....but I stay clear of the Druggies , alcoholics .and wierdos ...and lifes failures on both sides ,could be why we have never met .

Met a girl in Siam through a friend a couple of weeks ago.  Chatted a while, arranged a date later.  Went to KSR on Friday night to meet her again at 9.30.  9.40 I phone her to ask where she is.  Still in taxi she says, be there in 15 minutes.

And for the record, when I first phoned her I could hear the tv in the background.  the silly bitch hadnt left yet.  And to top it all, I had got a phone call from a sure thing girl that afternoon  and turned her down for this "good girl" :o  so I missed out on a happy ending both ways.

Back to the point now.  Find a girl - then lable her good or bad by her actions, not area.

Aye Aye

I think it has to do with both the guys and girls.

The guys, by and large, are clueless ######s. They will never get a "good girl".

The good Thai girls, by and large, are not very "good". In farangland they are called hookers, at best. They will never actually qualify as a "good girl" as dreamed about by the ######.

So the circuitous debate continues.

Met a girl in Siam through a friend a couple of weeks ago.  Chatted a while, arranged a date later.  Went to KSR on Friday night to meet her again at 9.30.  9.40 I phone her to ask where she is.  Still in taxi she says, be there in 15 minutes.

And for the record, when I first phoned her I could hear the tv in the background.  the silly bitch hadnt left yet.  And to top it all, I had got a phone call from a sure thing girl that afternoon  and turned her down for this "good girl" :o  so I missed out on a happy ending both ways.

Back to the point now.  Find a girl - then lable her good or bad by her actions, not area.

tired7eq.jpg