HIV Positive Man On Trial For Sex With Thai Child Prostitutes

webfact

In my understanding of law, this is premeditated (remorseless) thus constitutes an act of (future) murder. There have been trials, convictions and death penalties dished out for this. This guy is obviously very mentally disturbed thus should be terminated with extreme prejudice ASAP but wouldn't it be nice to leave him in a leper colony and allow them to infect him and offer him a slow decaying death in isolation - poetic justice.

Here's a case from Germany concerning consenting adults though one hid the fact she was HIV positive http://perezhilton.com/2010-08-26-german-pop-singer-found-guilty-in-hiv-spreading-case Some strange sentences handed down in courts these days.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the important question here is "Who helped this guy facilitate these crimes in the first place?". No doubt if the man is guilty then it's for the jury judge to decide, but attempts should be made to find out who is pimping these children, or in some cases I assume their children.

perversion at its worst, I honestly think he should be tried here and spend alot of time in a crowded jail cell here..

Thailand should be like Malaysia. They have caning there. Perverts like him could be given a good caning and then locked up for life with out there ba ls. To bad Thailand can't bring him back to Thailand.:(

Too bad Thailand can't bring him back to Thailand where he could buy his way out of the the problem?

Please elaborate on "Judgement belongs to God and the courts". I am confused. Where is this "God' in the justice system? Is he connected to a modern judiciary? Or does he work alone perhaps? If he does, then leave this maggot's punishment to a man in the sky? Anyway, I thought God's view on punishment was more in tune with the Old Testament, a view which you obviously disapprove of. I am especially confused at this. Maybe there's a date when "God" changed his kind about this and if so then maybe you can furnish us with such a date?

I am sure there's a few out there working in the God industry who would prefer that God was indeed the final judge for child sex offenders.

If you're going to get all arrogant in your postings, I would spare any references to "God" as a judge.

What should be his sentence / punishment? My heart says to kill the man in the most cruel and harshest way. I would say, take his medicines from him and put him in an HIV/AIDS hospice and let him watch the cruelty of the disease in another person's life.

One is forced to assume from your nickname that you are probably from the Middle East. It is indeed one of the great joys of being a member of the world family that people such as yourself have a place to write such things. Likewise, it is the downfall of those like you, who share your "old Testament" views of crime and punishment, that in your own country, expressing a position which runs counter to that of your government/theocracy, could well land you in some trouble. So I guess a vote of thanks is due Thai Visa, for allowing you to write such things, and then to have them available to be read by the thinking public.

Judgement belongs to God and the courts, not to people like you. Have an opinion, express it by all means, and having expressed it thank people like Thai Visa for allowing you to do so, then climb back in the box and be quiet.

Edited by SPIKECM

the situation parallels cases where sex partners have to deal with the stress of not knowing what their partner's status was.

Flame away.

how do you ever know , your partners sexual activity history,

if they are HIV, carriers .

i/ you may have HIV , and we are not aware of it .

would you really want to know if you are HIV. POSITIVE.??

at my age , i dont think i want to know . :jap:

This bastard will not get more than 4 years prisontime and after 1,5 years he will go to therapy and after this enjoying his life on his retiremnet money....i saw this many time in prison while i did some time back when i was young(ganja ;-)).

I got caught with 1 kilo of ganja and got 2,5 years,the guy in the other cell <deleted>.... his OWN 3 children and got teh same time,but after 9 month he already went to therapy!

Germany s law system is a joke!!

He is goin to have a few hard weeks when he goes to prison and after that he will be in a cell block with only sex offenders and will stay completly anharmed there by other prisoners and will get the best jobs in prison!!!Germany s prison system is protecting child molesters!!!

He should get the death penalty,cause he already judged this poor children with the death penalty,but at least they should castrate this son of a bi...!

peace

Your post doesn't seem to honor the country you're from, nor your not existing intelligence. Full stop. :jap:

great publicity for the country

It is hard to estimate how many so-called sex tourists there are, but the charity Terre des Hommes estimates that around 10,000 Germans travel annually to have sex with minors.

That's a great puplicity.

great publicity for the country

It is hard to estimate how many so-called sex tourists there are, but the charity Terre des Hommes estimates that around 10,000 Germans travel annually to have sex with minors.

That's a great puplicity.

´ hard to estimate how many ‘ that’s a joke! the numbers are just a guess - completely useless.

Even one such visitor is too many. Underage – they cannot understand fully what they are doing. The really guilty are the people who set them up. To take advantage knowing that one has aids – even worse - words fail me.

One does wonder why the BIB were looking in his room... it is possible that he got wind of their interest and left quickly?

I hope that there is a method to prevent him coming back?

How can it be that so many paedophiles come to Thailand and commit terrible crimes against children without any other Ferang knowing or even being suspicious!?

I personally never go to Pattaya so have no idea when/where etc these worms go to find the pimps that sell these children.

I can't believe that nobody who lives in and around Pattaya has never heard anything about these people. Could it be that there are people, maybe even on here, that just turn a blind eye?

Shame on you if you are reading this... Stand up and be counted, do something and help these kids!

The 65-year-old former member of 1980s folk music group Godewind is accused of 403 cases of unprotected sex with child prostitutes, despite knowing he was HIV positive.

The man in question is Carsten Böhm.

http://www.klatschmagazin.com/36341-hiv-kranker-ex-godewind-musiker-missbrauchte-kinder-in-asien/

His photo from a Godewind website:

t6915_carsten1.jpg

http://www.dagmargit.de/interpreten/godewind.html

This man knew he had HIV/AIDS. He had sex with young child prostitutes. This man has no soul, no ethics, no morality, no sense of life or cares for life of the others. He has in effect given these children a very painful death sentence. Taking medicines for the rest of their remaining lives, spending long periods in hospital wards, being denied a life. Though, many would consider the children are from Pattaya, not more than cattle to people like this man.

I do know a young man who at an early age had sex with a person like the accused. Now, he is cursed to daily regiments of pills, doctors visits, psychological issues, knowing his life is shortened.

What should be his sentence / punishment? My heart says to kill the man in the most cruel and harshest way. I would say, take his medicines from him and put him in an HIV/AIDS hospice and let him watch the cruelty of the disease in another person's life.

No, one should not suggest a sentence of cruel punishment since the executioners would have to act in a similar way than the accused, and it would also be similar to a "Nazi-KZ, Soviet Gulag, or Pol Pot style", absolutely shocking in deed ...

No democratic country (and Germany is a democratic model now) would want to have such legal sentence / punishment activities taken place in the country, the accused will of course be punished, but not animal style, and the same will apply in Thailand should the accused be extradited to be taken to court here.

To prevent such crimes on children, the Thai police in Pattaya should perhaps create a special supervisory division, with specially selected officers, being on duty in civil clothes, in order to penetrate this particular crime circle.

I can't see how civilian clothes may help when the perpetrators of such crimes rely on agents. They are not seen walking hand in hand to some Pattaya tourist hotel as some people seem to think. You won't be allowed into your room with anyone under 18 for a start.

Anyway, what seems to be forgotten here is that this guy was arrested by the Thai police, but it didn't seem to come to anything for whatever reason. OK, how could he potentially infect so many victims for such a long period without getting caught? Is there some pedophile ring in Pattaya from which the police are paid off? I corrupt police officer is as corrupt in plain clothes as much as her is in uniform.

Anyway, why was this guy allowed to leave and head back home? Why did he not have to defend himself in a Thai court?

This man knew he had HIV/AIDS. He had sex with young child prostitutes. This man has no soul, no ethics, no morality, no sense of life or cares for life of the others. He has in effect given these children a very painful death sentence. Taking medicines for the rest of their remaining lives, spending long periods in hospital wards, being denied a life. Though, many would consider the children are from Pattaya, not more than cattle to people like this man.

I do know a young man who at an early age had sex with a person like the accused. Now, he is cursed to daily regiments of pills, doctors visits, psychological issues, knowing his life is shortened.

No, one should not suggest a sentence of cruel punishment since the executioners would have to act in a similar way than the accused, and it would also be similar to a "Nazi-KZ, Soviet Gulag, or Pol Pot style", absolutely shocking in deed ...

No democratic country (and Germany is a democratic model now) would want to have such legal sentence / punishment activities taken place in the country, the accused will of course be punished, but not animal style, and the same will apply in Thailand should the accused be extradited to be taken to court here.

To prevent such crimes on children, the Thai police in Pattaya should perhaps create a special supervisory division, with specially selected officers, being on duty in civil clothes, in order to penetrate this particular crime circle.

Pattaya again , that place is like a magnet for pedophiles.

:clap2: yep never a heartwarming story coming out of pattay. Not much more can be said..

i have been to pattaya quite a few times ,

i have NEVER EVER , seen a thai or farang man , with a child prostitute .

cambodia i have seen , and cut short my visit to PP , FOR THAT REASON .

He's a peadophile.

That is the head line - or should be. The fact he is HIV positive is irrelevant as he is having unprotected sex anyway with children. Presumably, this wasn't kidnapping. It was arranged, paid for sex; that's protitution. This is child sex prostitionno doubt with some other adults involved in supplying the underage children.

He is caught due to his video recordings of statutory rape on under age persons.

He is prosecuted in his home country of Germany.

Thailand had the opportunity over 4 years to apprehend but didn't.

Thank goodness Germany chooses to apply the law that Thailand failed to do.

Note how it reports on 'pattaya'; destination of sex tourists.

That wonderful City.

Bloody hell. This is not only paedophile crime but also crime of knowingly infecting(or to put it more correctly, 'causing a great risk of infection to') people with a deadly virus.

I am against death penalty in general for some reasons but this man should be given a life sentence without a chance of parole !

Jem

Edited by JemJem

• 2 months later...

UPDATE

HIV-positive man gets 9 years' jail for sex with Thai children

LUENEBURG, Germany — An HIV-positive former German folk music star was sentenced Thursday to nine years' prison for abusing hundreds of underage girls in Thailand by having unprotected sex with them

Full story: http://www.timescolonist.com/news/positive+former+German+folk+music+star+gets+years+jail+with+Thai+children/4378886/story.html

-- timescolonist.com 2011-03-04

footer_n.gif

UPDATE

LUENEBURG, Germany — An HIV-positive former German folk music star was sentenced Thursday to nine years' prison for abusing hundreds of underage girls in Thailand by having unprotected sex with them

Full story: http://www.timescolonist.com/news/positive+former+German+folk+music+star+gets+years+jail+with+Thai+children/4378886/story.html

footer_n.gif

Do they let them out early for "good behaviour"?

UPDATE

footer_n.gif

He should spend the rest of his life behind bars so he does not do this again. Because he will.