Boxing Day Boxing

Gfunk

If i deed i've upset anyone, i'll be in pattaya on boxing day night, i'm boxing in the ring under marine disco and next to jenny bar in walking street, feel free to come down for a bash as its open ring and i'm taking any one on who wants a go, if ya lucky you might also be on T.V, as a bouns i'm giving 2000 baht and a bottle of champange to any one who k.o's me, get there early i think theres lots of thais already q-ing up,

yeah we've got a thai fighter from the gym having a spoof fight with a lady boy ( cashing in on the film bueatiful boxer), plus 2 girls fighting all for fun no championship titles, just for jokes ladyboy fight should be good but you'll av to be there to see the result

Hey Funky..

How did you manage to logout and login so fast from another name?

Next time, use around 3 or 4 names and also remember to relax and wait a while before replying by using your dummy names.

You also need to change the style of writing. One name can be a guy who talk serious stuff, another like a joker [remember Tomy], another like a Thai guy, another like a Farang girl..

Always stick to the style of each name and never mess with them. So you can create a good count under each of them.

So you will have some variations to your subject.

Keep it up...until you get your dummy Ban and create another name..

No worries,

I guess Kwiz and the other fella have got it in for you gfunk. I will do my best to make that fight. I think it sould be a good laugh.

Kwiz, I am me and not gfunk :o , Chonobot, you should know better me thinks. :D

Gfunk, hope to see you in Pattaya on Boxing day, B)

take it easy

Pablo

Chonobot, you should know better me thinks. :o

Sorry? Not with you Pablo?

I was entering into the swing of things with my offer , but can you explain exactly what you mean? Or perhaps Gfunk himself can shed some light on your mumblings.

Gfunk , what Gym do you train at btw? If this is a wind up i would explain things I guess.

:D

Chonobot, maybe I took your reply to Kwiz the wrong way, I thought that you were agreed with the nonsense Kwiz wrote about me being gfunk.

Looking at the number of posts you have sent, I replied that I thought you knew better, thats all.

no worries

Pablo :o

Muaythai,

Are you a pro boxer or just an enthusiast like me? I don't do Muay Thai for a living...just for fun and fitness. It's an effective system and it's so simple to learn. It's far more effective in actual fighting than the Karate I took about ten years back. Where you do you train? I train in Bangkok with several boxers...most are ex-pros and a couple are well-known. Been training for a little over a year now.

Gfunk,

Is this deal in Pattaya more of a show as I've heard or do they really go at it like in "Ong Bak?" A British buddy of mine at work said another Brit went against a Thai guy (who was a real boxer) and got kicked once in the heel...couldn't walk for about a week! Sounds like a riot, especially if they go full force. Chok dee!

Thaiboxer

I'm sure gfunk wants to answer thease questions but he's on a months ban, for speaking his mind poor fellow i used to like his postings he said what we all think, any way his real names tommy and he'll be waering silver shorts with tom on the front so you'll know its him in the ring