The Best

toenail

A couple months ago on this forum a member was asking where the best pizza was. People had various suggestions but I did not suggest my favorite place because I felt the pizza was bit over price . Now this establishment , the Holiday Inn on Beach Road, has a 50% discount on all of their pizzas. So instead of paying close to 300 baht, it is 150 baht. The homemade pizza is large enough for two people with a light appetite. What makes this oven bake pizza so great is that it is crispy thin, covered with real Italian sauce (not the sweet ketchup type at the chains) and the ingredients is of all top quality. (I ordered the Quattro Stagioni -) Sitting in the evening on the veranda is very relaxing - away from the soi bar noise. The discount ends on the 15th of December.

The very best freshly made pizza cooked in a proper wood fired clay oven has to be Trattoria Toscana Italian restaurant run by Luca Marchetti a real Italian with years of restaurant experience who is passionate about Italian food. His pizza is fantastic definitely the best in Pattaya and he also make his own fresh pasta for all his pasta dishes which are superb. Highly reccommended for Pizza lovers and Italian food fans. On Beach Rd Pattaya about 50 meters past soi 6, if you haven't tried it you should! ;)

The very best freshly made pizza cooked in a proper wood fired clay oven has to be Trattoria Toscana Italian restaurant run by Luca Marchetti a real Italian with years of restaurant experience who is passionate about Italian food. His pizza is fantastic definitely the best in Pattaya and he also make his own fresh pasta for all his pasta dishes which are superb. Highly reccommended for Pizza lovers and Italian food fans. On Beach Rd Pattaya about 50 meters past soi 6, if you haven't tried it you should! ;)

Yes, I have had Grattoria Toscana's pizza... IT is good also, but the the clay oven baked pizza at the Holiday Inn is even better. It's tomato sauce is tastier and the cheese is thicker -- that's how good it is!!!!