Just Another Pattaya Filthy Story

harrycallahan

It's not so different to us is it, we like the excitement that this place provides too.

Well, yes and no (leaving aside that I personally am not one of the "us" anymore)...it's not just excitement that they like (or that Falangs like about that sort of environment) but you are right that there is an element of commonality in the way that the ego gets wrapped in it and propels a futile and so often ultimately destructive pursuit of sufficient ego gratification and victory in some sort of rather twisted game.

The Thai women in question (eg your friend) are generally not going to achieve the sort of happiness they want doing what they do the way they do it. And the falangs in question (eg yourself) are almost never going to win their hearts and save them from themselves.

Sexually it was poor value but for me it had to be done.

Uhmmm...WHY?!!

Had to be done I take it you mean? Slightly hard to explain but let me put it this way. When a girl has these men sending money and being screwed over with lies I want to be the 'other' guy that is giving it to her while she's asking for money on the phone, not the sucker on the phone! With her I was taken for the sucker for a long time, now I'm the guy that gave her one just before she went online to say hello to her darling overseas. Plus the sex has been a lot better with her but she was in this friendship mode which detracted from it, not really from my end but she kind of just wanted it over with. Even tried to put a condom on me before giving a BJ, unheard of. (I got it bare)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not so different to us is it, we like the excitement that this place provides too.

Well, yes and no (leaving aside that I personally am not one of the "us" anymore)...it's not just excitement that they like (or that Falangs like about that sort of environment) but you are right that there is an element of commonality in the way that the ego gets wrapped in it and propels a futile and so often ultimately destructive pursuit of sufficient ego gratification and victory in some sort of rather twisted game.

The Thai women in question (eg your friend) are generally not going to achieve the sort of happiness they want doing what they do the way they do it. And the falangs in question (eg yourself) are almost never going to win their hearts and save them from themselves.

Sexually it was poor value but for me it had to be done.

Uhmmm...WHY?!!

Had to be done I take it you mean? Slightly hard to explain but let me put it this way. When a girl has these men sending money and being screwed over with lies I want to be the 'other' guy that is giving it to her while she's asking for money on the phone, not the sucker on the phone! With her I was taken for the sucker for a long time, now I'm the guy that gave her one just before she went online to say hello to her darling overseas. Plus the sex has been a lot better with her but she was in this friendship mode which detracted from it, not really from my end but she kind of just wanted it over with. Even tried to put a condom on me before giving a BJ, unheard of. (I got it bare)

Oh, I see.

Here's the problem with that (besides that fact that you have to admit it's kind of creepy and hypocritical); it only works if you aren't paying for it. If she started having sex witrh you for fun (and not money), then that would be different but otherwise you are just playing the game, and not winning it in any way (and it's actually dumb and ugly to try to win that game anyway). You are ultimately just another sucker -- she gets what she wants out of you and still comes out ahead (especially since 'sexually it was poor value for you').

The only way you will ever stop being the sucker and victim is if you move on and the next time you see this girl you just smile and show how you aren't angry or hurt (because that means she still has power over you) but simply don't give a dam_n and you start having fun with other girls (without being egregiously lied to or manipulated -- it IS possible). Otherwise you're still being played -- only slightly less than the guy on the phone. Actually maybe more than him because you know the truth about her but you continue to do what she wants...

Dear Harry

I do not mean this a a flaming post, but you really seem to be obsessed about this lady.

You need to stop this, as you are about to make a fool out of yourself here.

Yes we all make a fool out ourselves sometimes, but this is almost unreal.

Or, which I start to think is more relevant here, you are making this up (Trolling).

I think I need to scroll through some of your other posts (topics).

;)

Dear Harry

I do not mean this a a flaming post, but you really seem to be obsessed about this lady.

You need to stop this, as you are about to make a fool out of yourself here.

Yes we all make a fool out ourselves sometimes, but this is almost unreal.

Or, which I start to think is more relevant here, you are making this up (Trolling).

I think I need to scroll through some of your other posts (topics).

;)

o

Yes, I have been VERY obsessed with this girl. Before it was damaging, now she's just kind of there and I'm not stressing about her/it, it's OK. She's back where she was before which strangely was someone I didn't care an awlful lot for - strange given how much I did care once she threw me aside. I'm OK with being obsessed, that's kind of just me and I obsess about other trivial things too.

As some other poster said before it's all entertainment and if I blow some more money on this chick so what it'd be blown (quite literally) on some other if not her.

She is doing what most of the bar girls do feeding you what you want to hear....She cuts you off and then gives you hope..Makes you think she loves you and wants to be with you but needs commitment...She is working! Don't forget that and thats her job to do that....She has been taught well. You are a customer and thats all.....Yes she will maybe marry someone who will look after here and her family but in the meantime she is looking to improve her circumstance......Untill you make a solid comitment to somneone most if not all will do the same..I.E. marry and pay them! However their are women everywhere who would be happy to meet a good guy who will love them and support them or they would work to make a proper relationship where can you find them I hear you ask well anywhere and everywhere..Take some advice play in the bars and pay your way! But find a girl somewhere else and date them, yes go for a meal get to know them and work it out from there..Its not hard ...Its not rocket science..

U actualy think only bar girls do that