Just Another Pattaya Filthy Story

harrycallahan

Just want to share, it's doing my brain right now. In May/June I came to Pattaya after a long stint away, it'd been maybe 4 years since I'd visited Thailand. I did the usual thing and met a girl at a disco and paid her for a night. It was late and the deal was made through her friend due to this lady's english and confidence being quite poor. I was interested in the friend at first but she turned my attention to the other one, getting her less skilled friend a 'job'. She was and is very pretty, exceptionally with european like features. BTW I'm 38 and she's 27/28 (she's lied at some point). I forget how the sex went but I know we did it. I'm not the kind to treat women badly (apart from buying her) and treated her well and saw her on 3 other nights, doing some stuff in the day and having some fun with my friend who arrived and also some other guy her friend picked up. I left Thailand with her email-messenger details and we continued to chat whilst I was back home. Well over the next 6 months I kind of fell for her. We chatted frequently at first and then less. She did ask for money within the first 2 weeks telling me "I'm shy I couldn't tell you before but I love you, can you please send money? It's OK if you don't...". OK an obvious cash grab, but I didn't care - seen it all before and I understand where they're coming from. I never sent money. I can't explain exactly why I fell for her but I really did - not just beautiful you see this child like innocence in her - a bit on the dumb side yes but she can't help that (you rationalise). Well after 6 months finally I did come back to Thailand and we had a plan to meet up. Actually she volunteered to meet me at the airport but that never happened and she never even said she wasn't coming. Yes I'm stupid for pursuing her but that's love/lust. I came to Pattaya and saw her for two nights. It didn't feel good as I just felt I was another customer. We made a plan to go visit another part of Thailand but that fell through with her just leaving her phone off. Yes I'm stupid. So I've done that trip myself and also continued further on to be away for about 2 weeks total. It's a long holiday I'm on so I'd have time to come back and see her and we were all chummy on the phone through this period. Then two things happend. 1 - her dad becomes seriously ill. He's in ICU for a smoking related illness. 2 - she meets a guy from France on his first trip to Thailand. The upshot of those 2 things is that she dumps me as her "potential boyfriend" and takes him up as her 'boyfriend'. He was there when pappa was sick and gave money and agreed to make regular payments and told her he'd come back to Thailand and marry her - after knowing her for one week.

So she's given me the cold shoulder completely and I've gone a bit crazy about that. Couldn't make any contact at all with her whilst she was with this guy and I was back in Pattaya knowing her father had possibly died (he didn't he got well). Well I've gone off and done another trip south and in that time we did chat on messenger and a friendship was recovered. I felt a lot better about that. With that trip over I have made it back to Pattaya not sure if I'd even see her or not but a chance meeting on the first day had us talking for quite a few hours and she and I both felt much relieved to have it that way. She told me to feel free to call her (yes I know how this sounds, I'm a total pussy). Well I've called her tonight in the evening and met her at this location where the other chance meeting happened. It's a hairdressing salon and she was getting her hair done. Not so talkative or happy like the other day this meeting concluded when she said she was off to a 'party' with some friends at a hotel room off second road. She previously said she wasn't doing any more jobs as her boyfriend was sending money. I think she's wants me to think she's a good girl because I'm still a candidate in her list of people (suckers) that can help her escape this shithole and 'take care her family'. I knew this was unlikely as previously I witnessed her grab her vitamins and toothbrush for an apparent visit to the internet cafe late at night (just after a farang called her and she took the call privately). She now has internet in her room with this new french man's assistance - obviously he needs her sitting online so he knows she's not rooting anyone else. So back to this 'party' she's attending at 6pm on a Saturday evening. Well she walked with me back to my hotel which is very close to that salon - hence the chance meeting. I said goodbye and she went to get a motorbike taxi. I've chatted to the ladies at the guesthouse for 10-15 minutes and bored I headed off to go for a walk down south road and the beach. Well walking down south road I spot the lady in question. There's 3-4 girls total and there's this tall guy, white hair and balding, and he's leading this group of petite girls along with him on south road. It's pretty obvious what's going on, via some means there's been some kind of orgy/party arranged and my lady is attending with these other girls. They were kind of bumbling along not really keen on whatever was going on. I'm quite shocked to see this as she left to go to a hotel about 20 minutes before and should have been well ahead of me. Curious I have followed ducking in and around so she didn't see me. During one of these ducks she's gone ahead and out of site. OK I start walking again up south road. Suddenly I notice her and the group standing just metres up the opposite soi. This is panic stations for me as I don't want her to think that I followed her when I first left and I duck behind a truck with is parked on the road. Eventually I decide to make a break and walk from where I came but still look across to where the group is. Well she's got her eyes on me and she's screwing her face and waving at me to piss off. I just walk down the soi quickly towards the beach.

I've always known she was selling herself - she sold it to me. What's new is that she has this guy she wants to marry and is still doing it and also she's moved away from rooting guys at discos to this more professional by appointment crap - seemingly under orgy like conditions with any old pervert that will take her. She's gorgeous and I'm sure can do pretty well that way. I realise there's a small chance I'm wrong about the nature of the meeting - very small.

I can't fully explain my feelings but let me say I know why people jump off condos here. (It's cool as I'm only 1 floor up) It's just sickening to see people you like and think could marry and love resorting to such depravity. Yes it's Pattaya it's everywhere I know.

(bit tipsy and upset upon writing this)

(edit, I wanted to call it a 'filth story' not a 'filthy story'!)

Edited by harrycallahan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm... harry.

You added the comments yourself throughout your story, so no need for me to say anything!

Loneliness in Europe can be a terrible thing.

Are you in Pattaya now?

If yes, find another beautiful lady and play with her!

Remember: they are all Ho's!

Those who are not, you wouldn't be able to pickup.

Nothing new under Pattaya's sun....stories like these you will hear till the end of your days....I lived 5 years in Pattaya....and always tell my friends: "Don't fall in love with a bargirl"!

Harry are you in town by yourself? if so PM me, I have a friend who just arrived, and he's green, maybe you can join for a laught, dinner and chat. He's a nice guy, a chef...I have lived here 15 yrs, being visiting for 28 yrs., Have the most incrediable wife and daughter, trust me, they're not all the same. But then again, I'm the lucky one.<BR><BR>Good luck cobber.

She is doing what most of the bar girls do feeding you what you want to hear....She cuts you off and then gives you hope..Makes you think she loves you and wants to be with you but needs commitment...She is working! Don't forget that and thats her job to do that....She has been taught well. You are a customer and thats all.....Yes she will maybe marry someone who will look after here and her family but in the meantime she is looking to improve her circumstance......Untill you make a solid comitment to somneone most if not all will do the same..I.E. marry and pay them! However their are women everywhere who would be happy to meet a good guy who will love them and support them or they would work to make a proper relationship where can you find them I hear you ask well anywhere and everywhere..Take some advice play in the bars and pay your way! But find a girl somewhere else and date them, yes go for a meal get to know them and work it out from there..Its not hard ...Its not rocket science..

She is doing what most of the bar girls do feeding you what you want to hear....She cuts you off and then gives you hope..Makes you think she loves you and wants to be with you but needs commitment...She is working! Don't forget that and thats her job to do that....She has been taught well. You are a customer and thats all.....Yes she will maybe marry someone who will look after here and her family but in the meantime she is looking to improve her circumstance......Untill you make a solid comitment to somneone most if not all will do the same..I.E. marry and pay them! However their are women everywhere who would be happy to meet a good guy who will love them and support them or they would work to make a proper relationship where can you find them I hear you ask well anywhere and everywhere..Take some advice play in the bars and pay your way! But find a girl somewhere else and date them, yes go for a meal get to know them and work it out from there..Its not hard ...Its not rocket science..

Nail on the head David. I'll just say this................. Would you date or marry a prostitute from your home town? City

A bargirl will never dump her "boyfriend". He will just have to pick a number and wait in the line.

For gods sake - never fall in love with a bargirl. They are all skilled actors, for the purpose to make as much money as possible.

Some farang men tend to marry them to "rescue" them from this miserable life, but most bargirls like their job and continue working when the husband is not around.

Money is good - More money is better!!

Edited by Xonax

Thanks for replies guys.

Please let me clarify.

She's not a bargirl but has dabbled in that scene previously. I met her in a nightclub where I thought she was getting most of her customers from. She's out of place in a bar given her looks and background (see next). Young thai guys love her, she dresses like a lady, no tattoos, innocent nature.

She's from Bangkok and has graduated from university. I'm told it's a uni for the poor - easy to get into. I'd guess her intellect and attitude would have blown her professional career aspirations. She divides her time between Bangkok and Pattaya coming home with money for 'take care family'. She really seems like an oddity here given her background.

She's been in Pattaya 1 year and 3 months, she says. I believe that because when we first met 7 months ago her english and confidence were very poor. There's noticable improvements now. She could have been to Pattaya infrequenty prior to that though.

"Would you date or marry a prostitute from your home town?" - Unfortunately the answer for me might be yes. It would depend on the circumstances though - how dire was the need, what's her attitude to it all, that kind of thing. I ask myself what I would do in her shoes and maybe I'd be doing it too.

I want to rescue here. I can't help it, I like to feed the animals around here too, I hate seeing creatures of any variety suffering.

I spoke to her again after her 'party'. It was cordial and I did explain in double speak the randomness of the encounter. For a second time her and her much less attractive friend were trying to sway me towards the friend. They're figuring if I screw the friend then it will get me off the good ones back. I can see that portrays me as an unwanted guest but it's more complicated than that. I think she does appreciate the fact that I posses the empathy I do.

I wonder if she can really ever love a man or maybe anyone else for that matter. Even with her family is it love or just roboticly following the thai 'take care family' ethic?

She's quite naive about the business. When she told me she was going to a party to a hotel room where her friends were drinking at that time of the evening it rang alarm bells. Don't think she realises that kind of thing goes on overseas too. (e.g. France, much more money to be made!)

I'll be OK and talking about it here has helped. Don't mind the humour either :-)

Edited by harrycallahan

Don't sweat it, its only entertainment.

I know a western caucasion guy that speaks thai and has had intimate friendships with go go dancers free of charge. They even take him to dinner, etc etc. They maintain farang guys that send money. It is almost like the ladies become liberated middle class girls thanks to daddy's money ( multiple daddy's money). When one of the daddy's calls, the girl says "shhhh, be quiet" she then proceeds to speak into the phone " oh honey, I cry every day, I miss you too much"

Even though this guy has attractive dancers that seem to have an honest attraction to him and enjoy and refuse money, he does not take them too seriously because the girls acting abilities are crystal clear when they speak to "handsome men #1 through 8 on the mobile.

I suppose if you are a guy that is being played and emotions are involved, it could be heartbreaking to deal with some of these girls. Although there are exceptions, the probability of finding a genuine girl in this applicant pool is strongly stacked against you.

Money is good - More money is better!!

Nail on the head there. There's no sense of compromise or awareness of the damage she does to her family by fuc_king herself up. I explained to her that she's the daughter in her family and needs to take care of herself to take care of the family too. Explained that as a father I would never want my daugther selling herself to buy me a phone. Her brain can't make those rationalisations.

She doesn't spend lavishly on herself and I do believe is genuinely motivated to take care of her family. She perceives life to always be dishing her a shit sandwich and probably sees the family as the only stable support in her life.

I know a western caucasion guy that speaks thai and has had intimate friendships with go go dancers free of charge. They even take him to dinner, etc etc. They maintain farang guys that send money. It is almost like the ladies become liberated middle class girls thanks to daddy's money ( multiple daddy's money). When one of the daddy's calls, the girl says "shhhh, be quiet" she then proceeds to speak into the phone " oh honey, I cry every day, I miss you too much"

I'm almost into double digits with my number of Thailand trips. I've actually had my willy inside a girl before whilst she asked for money on the phone. Just this trip I was on an island down south while the girl on the bed has her cam pointing at her with me on the other side and she's talking to her emotional 'boyfriend' ("shhhhhh"). Other occasions too. I'm not naive just a sucker for a pretty girl it seems.

She's quite naive about the business. When she told me she was going to a party to a hotel room where her friends were drinking at that time of the evening it rang alarm bells. Don't think she realises that kind of thing goes on overseas too. (e.g. France, much more money to be made!)

Further to that she told me she was coming back. So going to a party at 6pm where people are drinking for a couple of hours.

Further to that she told me she was coming back. So going to a party at 6pm where people are drinking for a couple of hours.

Lol, rather seems like she hoped you would be naive about the business!

Why take her toothbrush?

My advice, for what it's worth.

Delete her phone number and email address. Make it so that you cannot contact her.

It might 'hurt' for a few days, but it's the only way. Move on.

I had to do this many years ago, so I know it's not easy.

The following year, I met mrs JYY, we've been married for three years now, and I couldn't have wished for a better patrner in life.

I'm almost into double digits with my number of Thailand trips. I've actually had my willy inside a girl before whilst she asked for money on the phone. Just this trip I was on an island down south while the girl on the bed has her cam pointing at her with me on the other side and she's talking to her emotional 'boyfriend' ("shhhhhh"). Other occasions too. I'm not naive just a sucker for a pretty girl it seems.

LOL,,, yes the guy I know has had that same thing happen several times but I was too polite to inject that(no pun intended)t into my post

Why take her toothbrush?

Well I mean it was naive of her to think I would be naive enough not to put 2 and 2 together.

The toothbrush was taken to another overnight occasion not that one.

My advice, for what it's worth.

Delete her phone number and email address. Make it so that you cannot contact her.

It might 'hurt' for a few days, but it's the only way. Move on.

I had to do this many years ago, so I know it's not easy.

The following year, I met mrs JYY, we've been married for three years now, and I couldn't have wished for a better patrner in life.

That's probably good advice but I think a friendship will continue between us. Admittedly I'm the one putting the effort in to keep that going. There's another 'non-working' side to her and I feel very sorry that she's found herself in this position. The french man can marry and pay her bills. Or she might just drag him along keeping the payments up as long as she can. Last night I was at a table with girls that had monthly cheques coming in and they were chasing guys too. I'll be back Australia in the new year and might not be back here for a while, time to get on with life.

Why take her toothbrush?

Well I mean it was naive of her to think I would be naive enough not to put 2 and 2 together.

uhh. ok.

You'll get over this quick enough mate........I fall in love, or is that lust every day in Thailand.Good thing about this is you can recognise what's going on.

Head up sunshine, Your loving days ant over yet!

Thanks for that. We are still friends and enjoying it that way.

The latest is she's actuallly 30 years old, so I was given 3 different ages in the one year. She's asking for a sinsod of 700,000 baht, and apprently he's good for it. She's a 30 year old freelance prostitute (they say you pay less depending on how many others have 'been there'). I read on here that 50K-100K is normal. An attractive 21 year old bar girl I asked told me she'd want 200,000 from a farang, but 50,000 from a thai. And she wants a beach wedding all payed for by him of course.

She's made the comment more than once "I don't care if it doesn't work, I'll marry someone else, lots of men want to marry me".

She said she never went to walking street to me before and now has admitted she goes but "just walks doesn't go to bar". The pessimist in me can see her chasing a short time before she gets onto the cam when it's evening in france. She talks very casually about the whole business - short time long time and all that. Because he's sending money she said she saw her family more now - she's putting in a 2 weeks stretch in pattaya right now where previously she'd go home once a week.

She's made an attempt to set me up with a nice friend of hers in BKK who speaks no english at all (and me no thai). Not sure how that can work.... but I'm curious.

I'm focusing more on the bad here of course but I still think she's OK for other reasons. She'd be the perfect 'little wife' (mistress) IMO. Does seem to be making a genuine effort (flawed perhaps) with this guy and would like it to work.

(hope he and/or she don't read!)

Edited by harrycallahan

Poster is surprised the girl he paid for sex is a hoe...?

No, but seriously, your problem/situation is very common.

If I could sell the stories I hear or see from neighbors etc with their boys and customers I would be able to...go out and party more.

One girl here had a British boyfriend for 2 years. They just broke up since she flipped when he found out that she had been messaging many other guys on her phone - yes, *she* flipped, not him - but even after being together all of this time he doesn't know that she worked regularly, that she performed an aborting of their child 2 months ago or that she already has a kid that is 5 years old...nor that her scar is from a c-section from that birth...nor that she regularly go to Malaysia for 'job' but manages to hide this by staying on her Thai number and roaming and using her own laptop.

So, you could do worse...

Poster is surprised the girl he paid for sex is a hoe...?

No, but seriously, your problem/situation is very common.

If I could sell the stories I hear or see from neighbors etc with their boys and customers I would be able to...go out and party more.

One girl here had a British boyfriend for 2 years. They just broke up since she flipped when he found out that she had been messaging many other guys on her phone - yes, *she* flipped, not him - but even after being together all of this time he doesn't know that she worked regularly, that she performed an aborting of their child 2 months ago or that she already has a kid that is 5 years old...nor that her scar is from a c-section from that birth...nor that she regularly go to Malaysia for 'job' but manages to hide this by staying on her Thai number and roaming and using her own laptop.

So, you could do worse...

I see your point and saw it before. Just thought she'd slid from bad to much worse. You always get that from them, they can see their customers but you are a butterfly if you talk to another girl. It's all FUBAR to me.

Because prostitution is such a common, open part of Thai life it comes as a bit of a shock to many foreigners when they arrive in a place like Pattaya or the known flesh pot areas of Bangkok or Phuket. Men who would never have a chance at such a lovely beauty back home are easily taken in by some gal who knows how to milk a customer. Handome young guys in their twenties might have many options in western societies, but the average looking bloke is free meat for the experienced gals in Thailand. For older men it's even worse. It's no surprise that we are willing suckers waiting to get fleeced. It's only partly a game for the women as well. Many are hoping ot meet Mr Right and settle down. The real beauties have so many choices, and can pick and choose, that they are often losers at their own game. They often miss out on a guy who would truly make a good husband. The women don't fall for it because they think the excitement will go on forever. It's no disgrace being one of the many clients the ladies have worked over. Just remember the good times and enjoy it while it lasts.

The real beauties have so many choices, and can pick and choose, that they are often losers at their own game. They often miss out on a guy who would truly make a good husband.

Interesting comment. What kind of man would "truly make a good husband" to a prostitute? And can this type of relationship work long term?