Thanks You Old Bell & Thaivisa For The Party

Ta22

Yep great evening - enjoyed meeting everyone including Ian above (minus the fish I think)! Thanks to TV, n the spomnsors (SK, 1 bell pasta sauice etc). Lmust admit 2 nbeing a little under the affluence of incerhol at the moment :D

Nice to see Harrry (3 r's) and George, KevinHunt, Nancy, SK, and many, many others my sozzled brain can nome name right now...

Edited by wolf5370

I must say that I expected to see a bunch of old fat, bitter retired guys. I was surprised at how many are still working B).

Seriously a diverse, interesting and welcoming group- the hosts second to none.

thanks.

P.S. Ian I actually looked for you to buy you that beer (hey they were free). Next time.

Also a thank you from me for the party. :)

Nice to see some 'old' faces again, and some new. Finally could put faces to NancyL and RogerL, and to meet Ian who wasn't too difficult to recognize. ;)

I looked for you but as you did not bring a furry friend I didn't recognise you.

Nice parrty great people.

I must say that I expected to see a bunch of old fat, bitter retired guys. I was surprised at how many are still working B).

thanks.

P.S. Ian I actually looked for you to buy you that beer (hey they were free). Next time.

So ,

What you are saying is that I am an old fat bitter working guy?

it couldn't have been that great a party if Ian was forced to bring his own food. boom boom B):ph34r:

I'll get my coat..........

Thanks for my morning laugh, Boo. :lol: Actually, I release most of my fish after torturing them for a while. :)

Yes, thank you Thaivisa, Olde Bell, Sausage King and Nana Foods. It was a very nice party. We were there early from 7 to 8:30 or 9pm. We tried to see if anyone was there who went to a 2003 thaivisa party (last thaivisa party we went to) and we didn't see anyone! It was nice meeting some new people. Thanks again.

Elaine

it couldn't have been that great a party if Ian was forced to bring his own food. boom boom B):ph34r:

I'll get my coat..........

Thanks for my morning laugh, Boo. :lol: Actually, I release most of my fish after torturing them for a while. :)

"Catch and Release" can be a whole ideology of life ... and it works for many people laugh.gif

Yes, we had a splendid time. We'd never gone to the Olde Bell before and were most impressed with the hospitality of the owners and the efficiency of the friendly staff. The donated food was excellent and plentiful. I must have had a great time, judging by the way my head feels this morning.

like said , i was expecting a group of elder , maybe with Cane and grummpy looking depress old fart which is ready to bite anyone head off if we go ask them who you are .

whahhahahaaha just joking . it was really really fun to know some new guys and my wife got to know a few new friends.

was really nice to met Realthaideal and Artem , bump onto chiangmai mail and city life or is it city now .

was really nice to know the Singha Girl at the counter also whahhahaha very cute . the staff is also very nice so is the HOST .

people i think i saw.but did not get to say hello

Ged ( he was sitting right beside me but i did not had the change to said hello .

JackR ( i think a funky looking young guy )

NancyL ( was she the graceful looking lady with short silver hair )

IanForbes ( i see so many version of him at the party which got me confuse )

OH yeh .. was really nice to meet tigerBeer again and his +1 friends did not get his name .

maybe we should have more meeting so everyone can catch up .

There was a reason I too was wearing 'slimming' black!'! Gnu gnu, pla pla.

thanks.

So ,

What you are saying is that I am an old fat bitter working guy?

Thanks to Thai Visa for organising such a tremendous party.

Thanks to the Old Bell for hosting such a fabulous party.

I wasn't expecting to enjoy a meal that I was certain would be based around vegetable stew and party sausage rolls , but the Sausage King curry certainly surpassed my expectations! Chicken Tandoori Massala, a curry lovers dream, and I had a number of plate fulls to soak up the number of free beer leo's that I had consumed.

Complements to the pasta and pizza supplier also, it was brilliant.

It was a great night with tremendous company,

I met some fabulous people, all of which seemed to enjoy each others company, which was a big surprise.

I had a natter with the Sausage King last night and advised he should re-brand to become the Curry King, what a pleasant chap, I found out he had lived with an Indian family for a number of years and this is why he can make such an outstanding curry.

Thanks again to the Sausage King (Curry King), Nanna foods, The Old Bell and Thai Visa for such a pleasant evening.

foodmonster.

Edited by foodmonster