Cold Weather Now Up Here In The North

svenivan

There has been talk for a while now by some of my Thai friends that they expect snow to hit the north , when is anyones guess. The way the world weather is , anything is possible . I have experienced low temperatures of 5c here and that is really cold considering the day time temperature about 28c a massive drop . Some friends of mine live out in the mountains and have a pond in their garden , it froze a couple of years ago .

I think if a weather front from China comes our way , im sure we will get some snow on Doi Tung or Doi Mae Salong, ive been up there with freezing fog and White everywhere, that was really cold especially at the temple at Doi Tung

She packs heat. Everyone there does. Believe me, even if you don't see it in the pic, there is a .357 within reach. Bears are a bigger threat than wolves and you never know when you might come face to face with one, even if you're just heading out to get in your car.

A few years ago, she killed a moose in the very spot where the sleigh is in the first pic. She had a tag for one and had risen early to get ready to go hunting along the river that runs by her house. Looked out the window, saw the monster in the front yard and shot him from the front door. Her husband and daughters had left earlier for a week long moose-hunting trip and returned a week later, empty-handed. That's my sis.