How To Deal With Dirty Neighbours?

NikhilBkk

brilliant answer to those 2 questions, then I suspect that the crap (on the bathroom floor) that you speak of was left there by a TROLL. :hit-the-fan:

Well, TROLLS do need a place to poop, don't they? There's just not enough room under the bridges. :lol:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course your sitting there in your angelic temple halo sparkiling thinking "this <deleted>" has no experience of this, so Ill tell you about the condo I lived in where one woman kept leaving her pram outside her door and her trash in the corridor next to it, to f****ng idle to walk 25 foot to the waste bins, numerous visits from the office and letters did NOTHING this went on for about 6 months, the solution was simple, the pram was removed by me everytime it was there ( it enjoyed many outings to other floors in the lift) causing her great problems as she had to spend ages finding it, the rubbish bags were taped with gaffa tape to her door for several days.

Thais generally will do nothing even if they dont like it.

No more prams no more rubbish.

Lets make one thing clear SOME PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE A FLYING <deleted> ABOUT WHAT THEY DO PERIOD the only other way "maybe " was if you offered to pay her not to do it...........keep on smiling.

No need to get harsh with Koto. Unlike so many others everywhere, he IS doing much more than most people. Can he change the locals? I doubt it, but if he changes only one or two then he's made a difference.

Do I think his ideas will change the slobs in the OP's apartment... no, they won't change until someone with authority forces them to.

Would his methods make it better for everyone else in the apartment... most certainly.

Of course your sitting there in your angelic temple halo sparkiling thinking "this <deleted>" has no experience of this, so Ill tell you about the condo I lived in where one woman kept leaving her pram outside her door and her trash in the corridor next to it, to f****ng idle to walk 25 foot to the waste bins, numerous visits from the office and letters did NOTHING this went on for about 6 months, the solution was simple, the pram was removed by me everytime it was there ( it enjoyed many outings to other floors in the lift) causing her great problems as she had to spend ages finding it, the rubbish bags were taped with gaffa tape to her door for several days.

Thais generally will do nothing even if they dont like it.

No more prams no more rubbish.

Lets make one thing clear SOME PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE A FLYING <deleted> ABOUT WHAT THEY DO PERIOD the only other way "maybe " was if you offered to pay her not to do it...........keep on smiling.

No need to get harsh with Koto. Unlike so many others everywhere, he IS doing much more than most people. Can he change the locals? I doubt it, but if he changes only one or two then he's made a difference.

Do I think his ideas will change the slobs in the OP's apartment... no, they won't change until someone with authority forces them to.

Would his methods make it better for everyone else in the apartment... most certainly.

I applaud what he doe Im not being harsh just living in the real world,s but like u said they will use u as a permanent maid

To Move out is going to be out....I paid Bt 8.4 for the unit and its not easy to sell plus I actually like the building and the location. I have tried being nice to them....even getting food hamper for the ladies and telling to help not put the trash there. The Brit does not seen to care and seems filthy himself and is always seemingly drunk. The juristic office does not know what to do and they have contacted the Thai owner of the unit who is currently overseas. I am actually planning to do something drastic and have been talking to thai friends about this. I am now beginning to understand why the thai chinese and upper strata thais simply detest others. I always though that Thais were very clean people but I guess I now know.My other thai neighbours simply treated them with total disgusts and will not even acknowledge them anymore and even call them names. Found out that the Brit is a pensioner and that his wife and her family are from Udon Thani. There is at least a minimum of about 18 to 20 empty bottles of Singha beer outside the door everyday! along with their other stinking trash. Just yesterday all the thai neighbours were complaining as they were cooking something that really stank the whole corridor and other units.

Besides what drastic schemes I was having.....does anyone really have any other constructive manners to deal with these people.Please no jokes funny comments.....if you stayed opposite them, you will understand the frustration and agony and anger that I go through each day.

I myself would spend less time bitching about it and set some examples with a smile, pick up their trash unless your to proud, sweep in front of their place if it bothers you, sounds like it might take all of a minute or 2, to complete, your upsetting yourself and everybody else, get with the program and educate by doing, not complaining, sounds like it's not working, I pick up after people every day and I get smiles and some exercise at the same time, start stink, get stink, people have died for getting into peoples faces that don't understand.

I always win with kindness, setting examples and smiles, you may be opening a door that could be dangerous, listen to these other people and you or your family might get hurt, then what are you going to do, thank these people that made it even worse then before! and who's advice are you going to follow, common sense my friend, many people come from places where they have never seen a garbage can or a storm drain and all of their lives shed out, what they don't eat or need, don't blame them, slowly educate them, it's not their fault and your pressing their buttons, wake-up and do less talking the talk and more walking the walk.

Shame on some of these post, they can get you or a love one killed. (KINDNESS, EXAMPLES, SMILES) The last thing you need is one of those beer bottles, meeting your head.

Hi, koto,

I like your attitude and your Egyptian walk at had nang ram... keep up the good work!

whats the management company saying about it ? receptionists/manager ? take photos as proof and get the fithy **** shipped out !!! i wouldnt like to pay big money for a plave like this and have a bunch of neanderthals living next to me, or simply take matters into your own hands though i wont post on here what i would do wink.gif

whats the management company saying about it ? receptionists/manager ? take photos as proof and get the fithy **** shipped out !!! i wouldnt like to pay big money for a plave like this and have a bunch of neanderthals living next to me, or simply take matters into your own hands though i wont post on here what i would do wink.gif

In this case l must agree. If Thai, a problem but if a farang, sooooooon settled. :)