Pattaya Tv Piss-up Party (again)

Kerryd

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity the party could wait until October, I arrive on the 1st, would love to have gone out with you lot.

No reason you can't arrange another party in October, at a time more convenient for you !

There probably should be a party somewhere once a month any ways. That way, Pattaya members of TV could plot to separate from the ........er, never mind, I'v e said too much already........

So are we still on for the 17th?

Sounds good to me. I'll make the arrangements when I get to town (on the 7th).

I'll post reminders now and then as well, and personally inspect the premises (once, twice or thrice as required) to ensure they are up to the high TV standards :o

17th  is  fine  by  me............noticed  on  another  forum  there  is  already  a  party  organised  on  the  19th  at  the  FLB  just  incase  you  were  thinking  of  changing.

Argh ! Which forum was that ?

I'm sure the FLB won't mind having parties back to back. 2 days apart should give those poor, innocent farm girls a chance to recuperate between parties :o

Just as a refresher... where is the FLB?

Is it an outside bar or air conditioned?

Are there "hostesses" there or is it a "normal" bar?

Necessary questions to determine the dress code and whether I bring the missus or not.. :o

Just as a refresher... where is the FLB?

Is it an outside bar or air conditioned?

Are there "hostesses" there or is it a "normal" bar?

Necessary questions to determine the dress code and whether I bring the missus or not..  :o

The FLB (FreeLancer Bar) is down Walking Street, maybe 100 meters past the Marine Bar (on the right side of the street, if you hit Tony's, you've gone to far).

It's an inside, air-conditioned establishment, with a bevy of "hostesses", er, I mean, poor, innocent farm girls. Live music (?) usually provided by the 2 man band (also known as the "Ugly Brothers").

You can bring the boss (wife/missus/significant other) (hehehe, less competition for me then !)

Dress code ? Well someone else suggested that as a theme, we show up as "sexpats". Not sure how a sexpat dresses though. Hawaiian shorts, muscle shirt, socks and sandals ?

The FLB has been reserved for the 17th !

All I/we need now is a name for the party.

TV September Piss-Up ?

ThaiVisa Sept Piss-Up ?

Drunken Lechers Piss-Up ?

The Big Piss-Up ?

something else ?

SexPat Pissup? :D (for the theme of course)

That would be like inviting 98.6 % of the foreigners in Pattaya ! :D

The FLB isn't big enough for that many people !

Oh wait, sorry, only 1.4 % of the foreigners in Pattaya are SexPats. That's why so many of the bars sit empty most of the time. The other 98.6 % are home with thier families. :o (not that I mind, better for me in fact !)

Too bad we weren't closer to Halloween.

Still haven't told me what a SexPat looks like ! How will we know who is a sexpat and who isn't ?

I am keen to meet a few of you fine folks, however not too sure how my pregnant wife will feel about hanging out in walking street.

What time is the party set to start up? perhaps I can come for a while early on.

UPDATE !!

I just finished making the final arrangements for the party (in other words, I just finished paying for it !).

We had to switch it to the 16th though (Friday night).

I know most people would prefer Saturday, but it couldn't be helped.

The theme is Beach Party !!! (I think the banner outside will read something like "kerryd's ThaiVisa Beach Party")

Everybody welcome, spouses, significant others, hobos and even britmaveric ! :o

I think it starts at 7pm (19:00). I'll have to go back to the FLB again (and again) to confirm that.

Everybody welcome, ... hobos ...

Hey, that was my nickname in my late teens/early 20's... :o

I'll be there Kerry, along with my significant other... (she'll want to see that I behave myself :D )

I won't be able to stay long though... work on Saturday. :D

I'll grace you all with my presence,you lucky people. :D

Unfortunately I have to work one day a week which is Saturday,so I can't get absolutly ######ed as I was planning. :D

Beach party heh,I'll be the one in the dayglow pink speedos,knee lengh socks and Jesus creepers :D

see ya.

P.S I will have my split arse with me so all you sexy ladies who were hoping to slip me a rohypnol and date rape me, you can't :o