Early Christmas For Cheap Charlies

jori

Opening ceremony@ 10 am

Special mini show @ 10.30.....{.that will be the girls in mini skirts)

Salmon cutting @ 11 free samples no doubt

Another special mini show @ 11.20 (even shorter skirts)

turkey cooking @ 12 more free samples

cake cutting @ 13.00 good wedge for everyone

Another special mini show @ 13.45 how much shorter?

Bartender @ 14.00 free drinks for everyone

Jesus Christ! Thanks for the heads up? Hope you enjoyed it, next time let us know a day in advance.

No, did not put a date on, do not want those Hungry Horaces or whatever the name is,desending 80 odd at a time to devour everything before I manage to get my chops around anything,too late now for the buggers to get a temporary pass I'm in the queue at 6am complete with empty plastic bags

Well your terrific! Thanks!

I actually shop at Makro 2 to 3 times a week, I'm just miffed that I missed then event.

As far a a bunch of Cheap Charlies descending on the place, I doubt it would of happened. 99% of Pattaya doesn't get up before 3pm and wouldn't have the gumption or wherewithal in the first place to even find the place.

Hey but all the better for you, hope you had your fill. A true humanitarian!

Well your terrific! Thanks!

I actually shop at Makro 2 to 3 times a week, I'm just miffed that I missed then event.

As far a a bunch of Cheap Charlies descending on the place, I doubt it would of happened. 99% of Pattaya doesn't get up before 3pm and wouldn't have the gumption or wherewithal in the first place to even find the place.

Hey but all the better for you, hope you had your fill. A true humanitarian!

It's today the 16 th it's on,just had my fill of salmon and cake,but the Cheap Charlies are massing.They are sat on tables outside with a bottle of water between them,killing a few minutes,before going in again,first up is the guy making cream,they want to know the ingredients (not really )they just want a free sample.

I did my bit went in and bought one apple, then around again bought one orange, so nobody can say I'm a Cheap Charlie,was worth it though ate a free 5lb salmon.

I have saved you a few scraps though,if you look for a discarded bag by the exit you will find a fishes tail.