Hua Hin Attempted Murder

travelmann

It is as almost as if it never happened, it’s a taboo subject amongst property developers and real estate agent; they don’t like the negative publicity

A Cold attitude, certainly not Hot

Edited by stander

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.thestar.c...ting.4933624.jp

You'd think the shooting of Donald Whiting would have flagged Oxley up to the British authorities, prompting an extradition request. Maybe the British thinking is that their interests are better served by such a nasty piece of work being Thailand's problem :rolleyes: .

I do believe that Oxley did a runner a number of months ago.

He has not been seen, and his whereabouts are unknown.

The trial of the builder's wife, who "allegedly" paid for the hit is pending. Justice moves slowly in Thailand.

Last I heard she shag**d the lawyer got up the duff...............lovely im sure its love, hope he has a bullet proof vest.

He may not have been seen in Hua Hin for some time, but I am quite sure under his direction his lackeys are taking care of his various local business interests.

Actually I doubt that. He seems to have done a runner to another country, as the Brits and the Thai are sure to bang him up for a long time when caught this time, and he has with no hope of returning here.

Doubt if his offices are looking out for his business interests, there is no honor among thieves you know.

They for sure are looking out for themselves now that there is no possibility he will be back.

• 2 weeks later...

Darren Oxley has not been charged with any crime, THATS A FACT.

His wife is on bail, the case is pending, as pointed out by "hhfarang" things move slowly here.

Darren quite often comes to Hua Hin, he has a house here and is building on Soi 88, most of which are sold.

I saw Darren in Hua Hin not so long ago, he is not hiding, why should he, he has not been charged for any offence.

Thought I would put the silly gossip above to rest.

His wife is on bail, the case is pending, as pointed out by "hhfarang" things move slowly here.

Darren quite often comes to Hua Hin, he has a house here and is building on Soi 88, most of which are sold.

I saw Darren in Hua Hin not so long ago, he is not hiding, why should he, he has not been charged for any offence.

It's hardly silly gossip that Oxley skipped bail on a serious offence in the UK and fled to Thailand. It's a fact that he would be arrested at his point of entry should he return to the UK. Maybe the Thai police are still looking for Oxley in connection with Donald Whiting's attempted murder, maybe not. Is Oxley living back in Hua Hin again, or does he slip in and out? The answer to that question probably answers the question about his fugitive status in Hua Hin.

It's hardly silly gossip that Oxley skipped bail on a serious offence in the UK and fled to Thailand. It's a fact that he would be arrested at his point of entry should he return to the UK. Maybe the Thai police are still looking for Oxley in connection with Donald Whiting's attempted murder, maybe not. Is Oxley living back in Hua Hin again, or does he slip in and out? The answer to that question probably answers the question about his fugitive status in Hua Hin.

It's all rumours, everyone has a different story and I would hardly believe a word that comes from Alina.

With the money he has and how deeply connected he is, I'd be suprised if anything did happen to him.

Edited by sam666

Being on first name terms with a thug, does not say much about you.

It's all rumours, everyone has a different story and I would hardly believe a word that comes from Alina.

With the money he has and how deeply connected he is, I'd be suprised if anything did happen to him.

Oxley's money and connections might help him locally, but should he end up back in the UK they will count for jack sh1t with the authorities there. And less still, if he has any outstanding debts with his former 'business associates' in South Yorkshire ;) .

Being on first name terms with a thug, does not say much about you.

I highly doubt he's on first name terms with anyone, let alone a high profile on-the-run guy like oxley. According to Alina he comes for long weekends and hes usually sprouting BS on these forums about him self. If he said BKK was north of HH I'd have trouble believeing it.

Oxley's money and connections might help him locally, but should he end up back in the UK they will count for jack sh1t with the authorities there. And less still, if he has any outstanding debts with his former 'business associates' in South Yorkshire ;) .

Of course, he's fuc_ked in the UK and prision wouldn't be a blast for him either considering his partners and assoicates are sitting in a cell for him and he's been living on a beach in the sun ...

But he has to get there first and as long as he has the money he has, I highly doubt that's ever going to happen. If his money runs out or someone puts a lot on the table to get him (like the UK) , his so called friends and thai connections will turn sour very fast.

Edited by sam666

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2010/02/07/british-drug-barons-luxury-thai-life-on-the-run/

Just a reminder as to what kind of scum Oxley or a alina calls him "Darren" is.

That's the first time I've seen a photo of Oxley. They say you get the face you've earned by the time you reach middle age. If ever there was a face that only a mother could love.....

Sorry, couldn't resist :D .

I dont think Darren has any intention of going back to the UK untill the bail assesment is expired (10 years).

The Thai police are not looking for Darren as he has not commited an offence here in Thailand. Darren does not slip in and out of Hua Hin as he is free to move around Thailand and the rest of the world except the UK.

Yes I am on first name terms with Darrren as he has done some work at my house.

Darren has a very nice life style with money and assets, thats probably why the above are so wound up, Brits seem to stab eachother in the back, envious lot. Darren is living here legally, he does not have to falsefy his visa request to stay or get a BG to open a Bank Acount, he certainly is not running around on a old JRD motorbike or relying on his mummy and daddy back home for funds, the majority of Ex Pats living here do not have the funds and end up using illegal means to stay here lke working without a visa.

Get over it guys, get a life. Have a laugh in the LOS as Darren surely does when he reads the BS above.

Edited by alina

I dont think Darren has any intention of going back to the UK untill the bail assesment is expired (10 years).

Err, yes, I don't think he has, either :cheesy: .

The Thai police are not looking for Darren as he has not commited an offence here in Thailand. Darren does not slip in and out of Hua Hin as he is free to move around Thailand and the rest of the world except the UK.

Yes I am on first name terms with Darrren as he has done some work at my house.

Darren has a very nice life style with money and assets,

Big-time drug dealing in Sheffield is quite lucrative.

thats probably why the above are so wound up, Brits seem to stab eachother in the back, envious lot. Darren is living here legally, he does not have to falsefy his visa request to stay or get a BG to open a Bank Acount, he certainly is not running around on a old JRD motorbike or relying on his mummy and daddy back home for funds, the majority of Ex Pats living here do not have the funds and end up using illegal means to stay here lke working without a visa.

Get over it guys, get a life. Have a laugh in the LOS as Darren surely does when he reads the BS above.

So, is your pal Oxley living back in Hua Hin or isn't he?

Edited by Siam Simon

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah right!!! no w e believe you honest, send us a photo of him holding todays paper then in the middle of Hua hin??