Customising A Fino

Drag0nboy

Looking to pimp my ride and want to add extra wide wheels to the Fino I have seen some nice alloys but although nice are not quite "it!" Was wondering if its possible to get the super wide alloys and also if possible to fit a rear disc brake to the bike?

I am in Phuket and have a good mechanic but he wont do modifications like this - does anyone know somewhere on the island who can and has the parts??

Any help / pointers would be appreciated, thanks

There are some really cool Finos in Hua Hin. Long swingarm with larger engine, probably tuned 135cc from elegance as they are watercooled, rear disc, front large disc with larger calipers, fat rims/tyres. I v seen 160-180 rear wheels :P

let us know if you find someone to make a Fino fast and cool in Phuket

katabeachbum: as I said im looking for a mechanic to install a J Costa variator in my Honda PCX. Do you have any recommendations?

I d go to any yammy or honda shop, as they replace variators every day.

but I d avoid the dealer close to you, as they would notice your tuning voids warranty. In case of warranty claim, you just swap back to original variator before claiming at the dealer close to you ;)

These dealerships don't have a shared database in which they keep records of people modifying their bikes and thus voiding warranties?

LOL Half the time they dont even have a computer database of the customers buying the bikes on Finance - the Honda dealer I use on the way to Phuket town opposite Amway (very good by the way and no problem getting finance either) has their systme on a card index!!!

The stretched out frame sounds good - I did see a click with this done to it and it looked great... come on people where and who can we get these aftermarket bike parts from in Phuket?? The young Thai lads seem to get them no problem - someone must know someone who knows a man!

Katabeachboy & Insertcoins: You could try the mechanic I use in Chalong on the way to Rawai - Khun Tong (as in gold) is on the left just after the new road divider finishes for the first U Turn,opposite the Big One supermarket. Very professional and a family business. He has a good team there and they do good work, I have been using him for about a year now and never had to go back and complain and great price too!