Korat Xmas Lunch

Nawtier

Yes, there is a new restaurant called 'The Meeting Zone', very close to the Airport Hotel, and Jeff, the owner, is organizing a brunch on the 25th from 1 pm to 5 pm. The menu includes roast turkey! I will post more details (address, menu) when I get back home tonight.

Yes, there is a new restaurant called 'The Meeting Zone', very close to the Airport Hotel, and Jeff, the owner, is organizing a brunch on the 25th from 1 pm to 5 pm. The menu includes roast turkey! I will post more details (address, menu) when I get back home tonight.

First, a slight correction to the name: it is called the "Meating Zone". It is located on Dech-Udom Road #1109/5. I have a link to another forum with all the details, but I will PM you with this information as I believe that TV forum rules prohibit me from posting such a link in a post.

First, a slight correction to the name: it is called the "Meating Zone". It is located on Dech-Udom Road #1109/5. I have a link to another forum with all the details, but I will PM you with this information as I believe that TV forum rules prohibit me from posting such a link in a post.

I just realized that Jeff, the owner of the Meating Zone, had to cancel his Christmas brunch due to an illness in the family which forces him to return to the States for a while. My apologies for having raised members' expectations of a tasty turkey on Christmas Day!

The Ram has a Turkey Dinner available every day in December including Christmas Day.

Can you tell me where the Ram is and/or a phone number ??

Also to be clear, by 'dinner' do you mean lunch or evening meal ??

Where i come from, dinner can mean either depending on the part of the country you was dragged up in.