Track Day At Bira Boxing Day 2010 Keep Those Good Times Rolling!

NormanW

A great day was had by all (no big crashes), although I did suffer from heat exhaustion afterwards sad.gif

Tony was also suffering from a bad cold and fatigue.

That's the excuses out the way hahaha.

Thanks to Tony for all the input and especially his petrol jap.gif

post-52293-0-67568500-1293426908_thumb.j

post-52293-0-45503300-1293426994_thumb.j

post-52293-0-65725200-1293427087_thumb.j

post-52293-0-52325800-1293427179_thumb.j

You guys have all the fun :D

Nonsense Garry!

We expect you to join us next time! :thumbsup:

There were a lot of Ducatis in attendance including a stunning 1098RR, one of only 1500 bikes on the planet! GORGEOUS!!! :jerk::jerk::jerk:

Looked like a nuce nice lap Tony. How did it feel. Did you think you were on a best time beater?

I'll get there one day. Would love to bring the bike down, but need some suspension work first for my 185 lbs without gear :) I'll be checking out my suspension AGAIn, when I get home on the 30 Dec. :)

Nonsense Garry!

There were a lot of Ducatis in attendance including a stunning 1098RR, one of only 1500 bikes on the planet! GORGEOUS!!! :jerk::jerk::jerk:

Looked like a nuce nice lap Tony. How did it feel. Did you think you were on a best time beater?

I'll get there one day. Would love to bring the bike down, but need some suspension work first for my 185 lbs without gear :) I'll be checking out my suspension AGAIn, when I get home on the 30 Dec. :)

Ah, you would have really liked this Pirelli Track Day- British Superbike and Irish roads racer, Gary Johnson won the Red Race by a very comfortable margin and is spending the winter months in Thailand doing suspension setups and rebuilds. Super nice guy and he took one look at my rear tire and told me my preload was too high. Here's a pretty cool article about him: http://www.stayontheblack.com/gary-johnson-avoids-the-winter-blues-in-thailands-track-day-scene

Nonsense Garry!

Ah, you would have really liked this Pirelli Track Day- British Superbike and Irish roads racer, Gary Johnson won the Red Race by a very comfortable margin and is spending the winter months in Thailand doing suspension setups and rebuilds. Super nice guy and he took one look at my rear tire and told me my preload was too high. Here's a pretty cool article about him: http://www.stayonthe...track-day-scene

Would love to be able to hand my bike over to Gary Johnson and say 'please fix it mate' and obviously give him a gift of coinage for his trouble. Obviously Gary can't work in Thailand but giving out free help, he should get a present for it. :D

Edited by Garry