Poster Of The Month!

DavieA

On another thought, I heard Tornado got banned for life just recently, another one bites the dust. :D

If the Gent (Tornado) has been banned again it's not uncharacteristic of him.

Between him, Stroll, Butterfly (who's returned after a looong vacation), they just can't help themselves! :o

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another thought, I heard Tornado got banned for life just recently, another one bites the dust. :D

Between him, Stroll, Butterfly (who's returned after a looong vacation), they just can't help themselves! :o

After 2 very untidy replies from Torny. CanadianVic awarded him 120 days off.

Between him, Stroll, Butterfly (who's returned after a looong vacation), they just can't help themselves! :D

Ouch..

totster :o

Between him, Stroll, Butterfly (who's returned after a looong vacation), they just can't help themselves! :D

I just checked his profile... it just says Advanced Members not Banned in Member Group.

Can anyone tell me if I can still PM him? Torny is supposed to be heading down to Pattaya this weekend and we were going to catch up. His old mobile number is dead and he's got a new number, so I have no other means of contacting him.

:o

No Torny hasnt been banned for life. Last I checked he will be back just in time for the new year!!! :D

No Torny hasnt been banned for life. Last I checked he will be back just in time for the new year!!! :D

God... that would seem like a lifetime to me... I hope he's coping alright.. :o

totster :D

His choices of adjectives in his vitriolic PM's to mod cv were the prime consideration that caused cv to extend the 2 day ban twice. Torny needs a couple of anger management courses.

Was he pished at the time?

:D

If he was, none of the adjectives would have made sense anyway... his fingers grow when he's lathered.. :o

His choices of adjectives in his vitriolic PM's to mod cv were the prime consideration that caused cv to extend the 2 day ban twice. Torny needs a couple of anger management courses.

Was he pished at the time?

:D

If he was, none of the adjectives would have made sense anyway... his fingers grow when he's lathered.. :D

Oh how very very true :o

Yes Ajarn last time he posted it was about his koi pond and he posted a pic of rain drops on his swimming pool.

Ajarn has been/is? quite ill.

Had a stroke a couple of months ago - couldn't speak.

Sorry to hear that, I always like Ajarn on here, nice guy. Does anybody know anymore about the situation, is he ok now?

Edited by bkkmadness