Educated Women In Bangkok

derekgraddy

Hum, my tuppence worth: there are some modern thinking Thai ladies out there. There is always the assumption that Thais are, well, kind of blinkered and conditioned. This is far from the truth. Living and working in Bangkok forces all sorts of moderness on Thais; I have seen quite a transformation in the 15 years I have been here. I think its fair to say Thailand is split into two countries; Bangkok and everything else! They are worlds apart!

There is always a danger of a farang man trying 'too hard' to meet the right lady. My view on this, believe little that you hear (but be polite) and just work your way through the populous until you find the right person. Take it easy, don't be too serious, don't commit to quickly, enjoy yourself. This is the land of lady plenty.

I'd second that advice... It certainly worked in my case...

But... it did take a fair amount of work and time on my part to, as Mai Chai put it, work my way through the populace...

There is always a danger of a farang man trying 'too hard' to meet the right lady. My view on this, believe little that you hear (but be polite) and just work your way through the populous until you find the right person. Take it easy, don't be too serious, don't commit to quickly, enjoy yourself. This is the land of lady plenty.