Latest News From Pattaya

I just could not manage a visa run to Cambodia today; had too much Chang last night and the alarm at 5.30 just made my brain bleed, so I went down to Soi 8, filled out the form and paid 1900 baht. I requested 10 days extension as I thought that was the most I could get on a 30 day entry.

I collected my passport this afternoon and they have given me 15 days!

Call me old fashioned; but does 1900 buy 15 days now? Naturally I was over the moon, because it means no visa run for another 15 days and another 15 nights on the Chang.

I just could not manage a visa run to Cambodia today; had too much Chang last night and the alarm at 5.30 just made my brain bleed, so I went down to Soi 8, filled out the form and paid 1900 baht. I requested 10 days extension as I thought that was the most I could get on a 30 day entry.

I collected my passport this afternoon and they have given me 15 days!

Call me old fashioned; but does 1900 buy 15 days now? Naturally I was over the moon, because it means no visa run for another 15 days and another 15 nights on the Chang.

That's a good deal, pal. oh and btw, you're a riot. 15 days on the chang for 1900 baht