Semi-Annual Tax Return (Cit 51 Form) For A Dormant Company

In August 2010 we registered a limited partnership in Thailand with the registered capital of 200,000.- THB

So far we have been only spending our money to buy all the necessary equipment. No any income is expected in the first year, only the loss.

Anyway we are supposed to submit the annual tax returns (CIT 50 form) before August 2011, right? It is supposed to be signed by the authorised accountant, right?

Can you recommend an accountant to prepare a very simple annual tax return (CIT 50 form) for a still dormant company? Our budget is 8,000.- Baht.

Another question, as far as I know the newly set up companies are not supposed to submit the semi-annual tax returns (CIT 51 form) in the first year after the registration. Is that correct?

What about the dormant companies in the second and the third year after the registration? Do they still need to submit a zero income semi-annual tax returns (CIT 51 form)?

Does it have to be signed by an authorised accountant or not? How much you are normally paying for this kind of service?

This is Thailand. Nothing i simple. :D Where are you based? I use a very reliable business support outfit in Pattaya. The big boss is English and his Thai wife does all the work. She is very well connected at the local Tax office, used to be a department head I believe. I have never had cause to be miffed let alone complain. Great value for money. Last year's tax bill was 140 baht.