Cost Of Hyper 7 Rc Car In Bangkok?

MaiDong

I'm thinking of buying a Hyper 7 RC Car when I visit the UK in March but does anybody know the price of them here?

I'm also wondering about an electric RC car - the XSTR Buggy, any ideas on prices for these too?

Thanks in advance for any help!

I would guess that the price would be higher in Thailand because of the high tax rate on foreign merchandise. I have looked at buying RC stuff in Thailand and you can get plenty of Chinese RC cars and trucks, but the good stuff I bring from home in the USA because Thai prices are at least 50% higher than USA prices. Each time I come I bring a buggy, Truggy, or onroad car in my suitcase, they fit very nicely and I have never been questioned by Thai customs. One thing you might buy in Thailand are chargers. They are around the same price in Thailand as in the USA. Radios are also around the same price, but the selection is mor3e limited. I have a few Spektrum DX3's in Thailand and brought them over as well.

I have also brought many helicopters from the USA and they fly and hold up better than the Chinese ones.

There are a good number of hobby shops in Bangkok, just pick up a copy of a Thai RC magazine and there are dozens of them advertising in there.