Kasikorn Bank

Hi

Has anyone had any experience of money disappearing from their accounts at Kasikorn

A friend of mine's sister recently had 100,000 baht go missing with no explanation.

My wife left 750 baht in her account last month. She just went to the ATM and now only 56 baht remains.

I know it's not a lot of money but it's pissed her off no end.

I'm off up there now to have her book updated and see if we can get any clues but I'm not expecting much.

It's a good idea to keep an eye on your money in the banks because I don't think this is the only case of money going missing.

I have seen other threads about this happening too, personally I use Kasikorn and have the SMS alert so if the ATM is used or the card is used online I get an sms telling me it has. It costs a few baht each month but in my opinion is well worth it, coupled with the internet banking which I check regularly for any descrepencies.

In an ideal world this wouldnt and of course shouldnt happen but TIT, hope you get it sorted,

Good Luck.:jap:

I have seen other threads about this happening too, personally I use Kasikorn and have the SMS alert so if the ATM is used or the card is used online I get an sms telling me it has. It costs a few baht each month but in my opinion is well worth it, coupled with the internet banking which I check regularly for any descrepencies.

In an ideal world this wouldnt and of course shouldnt happen but TIT, hope you get it sorted,

How do you get Kasikorn to notify you by email of ATM use?

I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said it couldn't be done. I get the emails when I login to online banking and when my virtual debit card is used, but not the ATM.

How do you get Kasikorn to notify you by email of ATM use?

I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said it couldn't be done. I get the emails when I login to online banking and when my virtual debit card is used, but not the ATM.

Contact Kbank by phone and they will set up the alert to your mobile phone by SMS. Charges are minimal and based on my experiences the alerts are effectively real time apart from during the night.