Middle Eastern Cuisine

toenail

Since I use to live in the Middle East, once in awhile my taste buds get an urge for some Middle Eastern food. I have tried the various Turkish, Lebanese restaurants at the various shopping/entertainment complexes in Pattaya, but have left disappointed. The other day my friends took me to a fantastic Lebansese restaurant that is in the "Arab tourist" area of south Pattaya. The name is in Arabic (of course) but in yellow letters it does say "Lebanese Restaurant". Easy to find!!! -Right on the corner of Pratamnak Rd. and soi VC (across from VC hotel) - opposite side is soi Marina, I think. The decor is typical Middle Eastern, bright lighting, plastic table cloths, Middle Eastern music... very clean and no smokers! The menu offers a variety of dishes, such as kebobs, hummus, falafel, tobouleh, baba ganoush (my favorite) and freshly bake pita bread. One has to wait a bit longer than usual, but everything is made on the spot - the food is not sitting already prepared. The staff is very friendly and the manager speaks English. The "check bin" is in the middle range. I use to go to the Lebanese Restaurant (Silom area) in BKK, now I can go to this place to get my Middle Eastern Food fix.